Thursday, December 12, 2019

Today Is Thursday December 12, This Is What Happen

Took the day off. For several reason why...Regis got most of his hours on Tuesday and didn't want him to have no hours at end of week. So I can finish up.
Then there two activity I thought of taking them two, which includes Liz. Is taking them to the CEDAR STREET BRIDGE and they have an cool art and creative section at end. You can use there supplies and such. they ask you to clean up and a lease a dollar donation.
Saturday they have a small craft show at Naples fire hall. Not sure if it from 10 to 4 or 12 to 4. But I want to get something for Sawyer in laws.

This morning I meant my friend Quenella down at Under the sun. Well we only there for 45 minutes I had appointment to have my car service.
But Under the sun I notice they had different selection of Seattle chocolate. I only have a heavier dose of sweets on Tuesday and or Wednesday.


Hubby still got the crud and when he has it. It's a man one. So I got some items done around the place. Paid a few bills.

Worked a little bit on the 2020 bullet journal. Did my goals for five years, four months, and three weeks.
5 year goal which will end in 2025. Set up creative studio in our basement. Going to take out $40 out of each pay check, I get paid twice a month. So I will safe $80 a month. Clear and organize as I have time.
4 month goals which start in January and end in May. Loose between 10 to 15 pounds this is only 3 pounds a month.
Organize and wrap up six small totes of fabric, and two large totes of fabric.
3 weeks goal start from jan 1 to Jan 21. Clear & Reduce stuff out of our bedroom closet. And also reduce & clear items out of the pantry.
Haven't done the two days and one hour goals.

Eating been track last thing I ate was a banana.


Got some of my snow people collection out. The ones that was easy to reach. The only sitting in the tea cup and saucer is this year. I got it at Super one.

Coffee is on


8 comments:

  1. I love the snow people. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your snow people. I'm going to make a fresh start on losing weight next year too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Respect!!! You sure are very organized!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your goals!!!! You can and are going to smash those goals for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your snow people are so adorable and cheerful.
    You are a very busy lady Dora.
    Have a great day ☃🎄⛄☕

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your snow peoples are really cool and I hope the Hubby feels all better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's nice to take a day off.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute ornaments! It's a busy time of year!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...