Sunday, December 15, 2019

Today Is Sunday December 15, This Is What Happen


A day of 3 hour laziness. Wasn't Gilligan Island a 3 hour tour. I end up doing two load of wash, dark color and whites.
Plus made a batch of black bean chili with sweet potatoes and add little bit of bacon. Oh I forgot to mention barley in it.
Never had barley or sweet potatoes in chili before.

Got more of my snow people collection up. Actual I got most of them up. The one left side sort back holding a broom is one my newer one.
Maybe I will get anther photo of it up.
I was trying to put a snowing effect on this one. Look like it  didn't happen.

We in Idaho had blue sky and road looked a little slippery, decided to walk around the place. Not many steps that way. But I did get some and some vitamin D.

Found a box that I can put Betty parents perverse in. Hopeful they can go out on Monday or Tuesday. I'm hoping that only package needs to go postal.

Watch a video from FREKI FIT WOLF and he gave me a possible reserving some of my calorie count. He is a member of WEIGHT WATCHER and I believe he use the GREEN PLANS and the point he has left over he treats him self.
TOPS doesn't have points. But I feel I can use my calorie count in same way he does in his points.

Still trying to come up with word for 2020. It not all about coming fit. Confession time...I sometime do the bare necessities in life.
And I put blame on computer I spend way to much time here. Which doesn't help my muscle tones.
I am start to lean toward word "push"
I took a word quiz from DAY SPRING and there word was "courage"
I took a word quiz from QUIZONY and here the word it came up with ''perseverence''
Last quiz was from DICTIONARY and word was "existential"
I took a very little time to see if I did word of year for this year. Couldn't find it and possible didn't do one



10 comments:

  1. I really love your snow people

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bean chili sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all your snow people :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your black bean chilli looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least it’s winter at your home. So that’s a good excuse for not being too active pits supposed to be summer here. It’s been cold. But the heat is coming and then it will be too hot to go outside

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmmm... chilli beans!!! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love barley in soups and sweet potato in curries 😉 Dora my word for 2020 is RELAX ! I really need to chill more instead of race around.. more movies and books ✨

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see snowpeople! It sure is good weather for a nice bowl of chili.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you did a word of the year this year, it'd be in your blog, wouldn't it?

    Nice snow people.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your snow people collection :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...