Saturday, December 14, 2019

Today Is Saturday December 14, This Is What Happen

Yesterday I end with my adventure of gain my fitness. For breakfast I had 12 oz of kale soup. I know it sound strange. But I enjoyed every little bit.
Last thing I ate of a mashed potatoes with gravy. I did go over on my calorie count.

I notice a few people though out different social media been doing a word for 2020. There word there going to live by.
But I was more curious about the ideal of a social media collab. But I guess one can pretty much figure if they look word...COLLABORATE

Now I need to figure out my word. I am thinking it need to be opposite of "Boring" I been having trouble of keeping my self focus on my adventure or path to fitness and health.
The word I don't want is excitement.
Question time...Any suggestion of word I might use....

Hoping Liz and Regis would of went to the Naples Festival for holidays. See part of Liz is to get out her place.
So I suggested we all go to this event.
I didn't do the one at fire hall. After I saw the chili dogs coming out place. If I had one of those my calorie count would of been a lot more.

So I went though the crafters section over at school. It doesn't have very many vendors. But I bought some jams from my friend Alice.
The jams will be going to Liz son and Sawyer in laws
I bought these two things for my self. A chocolate candy cane. Confession time...Also had 3 medium size choc chip cookies.
I bought crochet scubby and my husband ask me if I made it. My reply was when do I have time to do anything like that.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    "I bought crochet scubby and my husband ask me if I made it. My reply was when do I have time to do anything like that."
    I cackled. Now that in full-time care mode at the father's, I have not had a moment to do any of my usual creative stuff... and had purchased a crochet Christmas decoration set - which is still in its bag!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all step off the paths that we create for ourselves every now and then. As long as we don't travel to far off...we can find our way again. Eating patterns can be difficult to change. It takes time.

    Have a lovely day ☕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seasonal craft events are usually pretty fun. It sure is difficult to change eating habits this time of year...or most any time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop at 2 cookies next time! Kale soup sounds good, never tried that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My word is going to be care. It can cut across all areas of my life, self-care, care of others and our planet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those crochet scrubbies don't really take that long...

    I don't do word of the year, although at this time last year I was thinking "meander" a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kale is so nutritious, I'm sure your soup tasted so good :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really dislike kale so for me kale soup would be even worse. I'll have the cousin, cabbage soup.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...