Friday, December 06, 2019

Today Is Friday December 6, This is What Happen

Today was the day I was going to do a movie. Oh a You Tube video. I just got done watch a little bit on WWII. I am bit of history buff.

Work day was with Liz. She did get out for a bit. We went to food bank and there was box of real bad bread, not for human human consumption. Although it ok for the wild turkey.
And she got her self a few items.
Then we went down to Library and she got the DVDs first two season of DOWNTON ABBY and I got book on polymar clay which I will briefly look though it this weekend.

I been slowly putting together my bullet journal, and been working on a TRACKER, for my healthier life style.
Plain and simple I shouldn't be this heavy.
Did I keep track of what I ate, the simple and honest answer is "no" and it wouldn't take all that much effort to do it. It can be done on either my lap top or phone.
The tracker above is for Feb 2020 and Jan 2020 is same.
Key word here is effort for my healthier journey.




6 comments:

  1. Glad you got Liz out for a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Downton Abby was sure popular here. The Mom and the Dad are going to the Downton Abby Exhibit at the Biltmore Estate soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad Liz got out for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have Wild Turkeys on our property and in our woods daily.
    I throw old bread out for the birds all of the time and it is "first come...first served" :)
    Looking forward to seeing your latest video.
    Have a lovely day ☕

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can do it Dora, I have to do it also.. lose weight that is 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, Downton Abbey... I did love that show.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...