Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Today Is Wednesday November 13, This Is What Happen

On any social media account I have I do appreciate any comment. It feels to me like a conversation. But on the hand, there no human vibes from it.
Won't every be to old to LEARN NEW THINGS But blogging is still my favor. Planning to do anther VLOG on the 23 and the 30 this month.

One of my cousin is trying to get his foot under him, and start a candy business. He has a go fund me page and if you could be kind enough to DONATE. If you can't or won't donate for what every reason. Could you please share his request for a start up on candy business.

I know I won't be covering everything in today healthily life in this blog post. But this morning I had  2 scrambled eggs, and best in selenium and riboflavin. But my concern is calcium if that I do get enough, since I am lactose intolerance.
And also I had 2 pieces of bacon and blue berry bagel with margarine.
I didn't want to make an excuse why I didn't walk down to the third power line. Instead I got on the tread mill, and did some time there.

Tuesday and Wednesday is what I call my naughty day. And today I share with my hubby anther SEATTLE CHOCOLATE.

I was in one of our local grocery store and in holiday section they had some advent calendar out. Not sure if pagans have anything close to the advent season or not.
But I know the heavy duty Christians, Santa gives them the heebie jeebies. I took care one of them as personal care giver. Statement time....They have been the worst to take care of in my experience. 
Plus one could find it some what humorous 
When wrapping gifts and if paper had word Santa Clause, St Nicholas, St Nick, Kris Kringle, Pelznickle. I would have to some how make sure the entire words I just listed didn't show up. I got real good at wrapping.
Anyhow I picked three advent calendar for Grand daughters.

Regis and I went to a thrift store. I know he picked up some toy like items. Me I was real careful the items I got. Because I don't need to add to my clutter.
I have collection of snow people that I put out for Christmas, so I look around and only seen one. Which I wasn't impress with.
But I did get a full tube of wrapping paper for thirty nine cent. And I went though the holiday cards. I usual send out Snow people or the Magi ones.
If you want a card from me, e mail me. Which will be limited to dozen wonderful people.

Editor Note....I have pay check I need to deposit and then I will be donate to Travis Candy adventure. 

Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. Shopping is easy when you know you have no room for anything new. Just as long as no pretty shiny thing catches your eye...

    ReplyDelete
  2. $.39 for wrapping paper? A real bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two scrambled eggs with toast is all I could manage, there's no way I could eat bacon and a bagel as well. I often have scrambled eggs as dinner instead of breakfast, usually for breakfast I have porridge with chopped dried fruits cooked into it.
    39 cents for wrapping paper is a bargain, here the cheapest is about 99 cents in the "$2" store, which is no longer that cheap. I still have wrapping paper from a few years ago when I bought a roll about 20 metres long. I'll use that up before I buy any more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chocolate looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When my Hubby was severly sick the bloggersphere helped me big.
    A real person hugging me and I´d broken down, but I had to take care and be strong, my blogger friends are far away and helped me through.
    You need a naughty day from time to time, what else is life for?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are doing great by limiting what you purchase.
    You have worked very hard going through your treasures and donating and/or regifting others.
    Chocolate is one thing that I truly miss. But being prediabetic I no longer have the luxury of being able to enjoy this treat anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It really is hard not to over buy at this time of the year, but I'm going to try very hard not to. You just reminded me to look out for Advent calendars for the children in my family, thanks Dora ✨

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...