Thursday, November 14, 2019

Today Is Thursday November 14, This What Happen

I sat goal, which in that I would be coming a better person. I was letting facebook control my emotions to much. To spend less time there. They way I plan to this is to decrease my activity there. I was on my page either liking, posting and or sharing about 90 items.
So I want to cut out by 25% which leaves me about 78 post a week. Well this week look like I only done 11 what ever on facebook.
Came to conclusion less time on facebook less stress.

Work is pretty much boring. Or I would look at as uneventful. I just don't get Liz at time, and I known a few others in my life time.
Just sits and sits. I know this time of year can be hard. The sun is in low Southern sky and we're only having 9 hours and 15 minutes of light.
Seasonal depression can be hard for some. I have stuggle but I make sure I get outside.
When I took Regis to his appointment I went for a walk.

My daily tweet....Plan A Plan B Combine the two together and come up with Plan C. It drives me nut when people who do not plan.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is good to have goals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seasonal depression is more common than we realize. We do what we can to stay positive

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nine hours and fifteen minutes of daylight sounds terrible to me. Even in our winter I think we get more than that. I can't be sure so next year I will check. Seasonal depression is a terrible thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, this time of the year is hard. Soon at least there will be Christmas lights, but after that... even harder.
    Going outside is the right way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never cared for facebook myself. Too cliquey. That is a good thing to work on by cutting time off your stress levels!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only joined Facebook a few years ago. I do spend a lot more time on it than I thought I would. However, I (still) am able to go for days without checking Facebook when on vacation, etc. I think it helps enormously that I don't have a smartphone and only check it -- or go online for anything, for that matter -- when I'm on my computer at home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It can be so depressing with shorter days and longer nights...but I have always enjoyed the change in time.
    I love to cuddle up with a good book and a cup of tea or coffee and read until my eyes want to close.

    Christmas is a part of this season and I love it! All of the bright lights, the magick of the season.

    For me it works ☕

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find myself spending less and less time on Facebook. If I didn't have relatives who I would never know what's going on in their lives except for their posts, I would cut back even further. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...