Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Today Is Wednesday October 16 2019, This Is What Happen

I just won't bore you with my work life. Regis been having trouble with his pancreas and had to take him over to the ER.
Liz Grandson is on the way.

But yesterday I forgot to post the few post I did on Fit Day Journal, when I was down in Oregon. Most time I copy and paste by blog post from my regular blog post, here.
But I want to spend time with my family, not on social media.
Here is from fitday...Friday the 16th : Visiting in Medford Oregon. Still staying in bounds.....Saturday the 17th : Out of town. Feel like I stayed in my bounds, although it been modified.....Sunday The 18th:It seem strange doing a journal entry here first, not from my blog. Once I get home I believe I will share my entries from fitday and as I been gone. My son scale I weighed in under 200 pounds. Don't recall last time I was under 200 pounds. But I do recall my high school graduation weight 130 pounds.

Calorie count I went over and had a few heavy calorie count items. My bacon, lettuce, tomato, and I add some avocado to it. If I didn't add avocado it would be about 225 calorie less. 
the lease calorie item salsa and tablespoon has 4 calories.

In past post I mention my retirement years. But I am here not to get much into retirement years. Yesterday someone left post and there talking about ILLUMINATI and if you notice they used the word fictitious 
They mention I could be rich, famous, and powerful. Plus $500,000 monthly salary.
No I was looking into how to make something between $200 to $400 a month. 

Part of the Oregon trip we went there KID TIME MUSEUM I nicked name is Germ phobia land. I don't know when they start these. 
The picture above is tumbling room and some guy on guitar did play with the little ones. One of song was five little monkeys jumping on the bed.

They all sort cool room. This one is road building room. For gravel effect they use cut up old tires. It was pretty comfortable to set on.
I couldn't tell you how many play area they had. But even I had blast. I wonder if had or thought up musuem for elderly. Or for 56 plus play area.

Sure hope I am not boring you. I decided to do a small add at the buttom of my post, and see what happen. I believe the add space is 1 to 2 inch high by 3 to 4 inch long.

Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. All the best to Regis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the children's fun rooms are a great idea, kids will enjoy visiting museums and may continue as they grow up, then they will learn more about whatever exhibits there are. It's all educational.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kid time museum sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope they can figure out the pancreas problems and fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Talking about work isn't boring. At least, I hope it's not. It's what I've based my blog on...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The museum sounds good :)

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...