Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Today Is Tuesday October 29, This Is What Happen

Truth be known I waste a lot of time in electrons devices. Between laptop and smart phone. There things in the bullet journal would have no fulfillment in my life style. Unless I won big jackpot of six figure and first number of figure would have to be a five or larger.
But the time mange part. I could pick up a few good pointers.

Weigh in at our local T.O.P.S went well. Down half pound.I And anther person was only ladies who lost. But as group we were up by three pounds.
For to help us during the holidays. We divide up into two team, and if we lose weight we get cut off the tape measure.
If you loose fourth of pound cut off fourth of inch, If you loose half pound cut off half inch. Well hopeful you get picture.
I believe we are running contest to first part of December. For me I just want get down between 198 to 195 and just stay there during the holidays.
I am recording what I eat over at fitday. And keep track of my moods, and I copy and past my blog post.
Less of the time I post my weight, and body measurement.
Between my actives sort goes between fit day and fit bit.

When I got home there was a show about Edgar Allen Poe on PBS. And I was more curious about other creative people.
One of my great grand parents surname was Munch, and I was wonder how and if possible I was related to EDVARD MUNCH. Which would be my mothers mothers (Grandma) side.
and I was told this side suffered from being HIGH STRUNG. There quite bit mystery to that side of the family.

Not sure were, how and why things pop in our brain. I would like to read all of Charles Dickens and LFrank Baum books.
See I got plenty of things I want to do, and spend way to much time on computer.
Put some dishes away, clean the bathroom sink, and help finish up load of wash.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. If you downloaded those books to your phone, you could read them while perusing your electronics...

    Poe is popular this time of year. The English teachers have decked out their rooms with pictures and such of him. Several classes are reading his stories. As always happens this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would watch Poe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I know what you mean with wasting time online...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had seen the show about Poe. A peer saw it and told us a bit about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we're all guilty of spending too much time on social media Dora, I try not to spend any time through the day, but in the evening it's different 😉 Well done on the weight lose, every little bit helps ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also waste a lot of time online. bad habit.

    I love Poe, and I really enjoy Dickens. My favorite Poe story is "the tell-tale heart".

    ReplyDelete
  7. It'd cool to be related to Munch. He has produced some really memorable art.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking into your ancestry can be interesting and many of us wonder about our past.

    Congrats on the weight loss.

    Have a wonderful day 💮

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOUR lost half a pound is right here on MY hips (*~*)
    I need to try harder and stay off the chocolate.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...