Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Today Is Tuesday October 22, This Is What Happen

Some time I have trouble figuring on what to blog about. My life is actual pretty uneventful. Basicly the main thing I do is go to work.
I have between 3 to 5 years left of work before I can draw my social security. That our old age retirement fund.

Today I went to some site that asked a question....Question time....What kind of old person do want to grow up to be.
My husband at 68 consider him self old. Every so often he will say I hate being old.
Me it quite simple I want to be an active older person, both physical and mental.

As many of you know I do fitday to keep track of what my health. One of the part they ask about mood. For now I like to talk about the feeling of hunger. I might say I am hunger or starving. But when come right down to I've always had plenty to eat.
But at times when felt hungry it does change my mood. To a real grouch. But last week I been either hunger or neutral.
The other choices been very hungry, satisfied, and very satisfied.
I miss my weight lost group weigh in and meeting. On home scale I weight in at 200 pounds even.
My hip is bothering me. Had the oppertunity to move more. And I drank more water. Although not my goal of 40oz day.


So I cut a little bit of fabric of one and half inches. I like how it coming together. Like I keep saying I wish it would go faster.
Plus I see one item that I can take to local thrift store, and possible there could be more.

It been ages since I had shrimp. My dinner above and with cup rooibos tea. Plus I'm sort of thinking of doing you tube video. I now invited all my friend to like my BLOG page on facebook.
Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. Some days I feel young. And some days I feel like I’m a hundred
    I too want to keep active. That’s why I swim. It’s gentle on the body and I’ve made many friends so it’s great for mental heath as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. My FIL says, you either get old or you die, simple as that.
    But is it? I have my very first bad, big flu and feel like a sick 90-year-old, I think, oh, my, not funny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I track my water too and it's SO difficult to get all of that water in! Interestingly enough I bet I drink more than that in coffee. I think age has more to do with your spirit than the number of "birth" days you've had. - What are you making with the fabric?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:03 AM

    Huger can not be nice, but what people in the western world dies from hunger. Uncomfortable feelings for you with hunger, but you won't die.

    ReplyDelete
  5. dinner looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep moving. It's the best way to stay young.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being active is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your dinner plate, it's pretty. I've tried to drink tea and I do like herbal teas and have quite a few varieties of herbal teabags, but usually I drink coffee or hot chocolate when I'm not drinking water.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Shrimps are good.

    I think it's best to keep as active as you can.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...