Thursday, October 17, 2019

Today is Thursday October 17, This Is What Happen

Still trying to get use of the new title. One thing is I don't have to think up titles. Usual my post are hodge podge of things.

I believe I should only have two more post about going down to Oregon. One thing we did went to pumpkin patch.
Grand daughter and her Daddy sure had fun in pumpkin patch. She found her own little pumpkin.
They played King on the Mountain. And the parents of what I would call 5 to 8 years old would be yelling "Watch out for the baby"

There were all sort of cool and fun activities there. A few vendors.

Since I been back I been having trouble keeping my calorie count down, although I am not over by all that much. But I am over by 381. Well maybe I should rethink the term "Not all that much"
But I feel like I've gotten a little bit more movement in.
My fit bit battery is dead. Sure goes though the battery fairly fast. I need to some research on a better battery for my fitbit. Not impressed at all.
Went to our local library and they help me with a few things about my computer. I got billed for a anti virus that I don't have anymore. So actual that was quite simple. I just need to call the company and tell them I want to unsubscribe and refund all of my money.
Then the other thing is I started and Ad Sense.
I decided to go with middle lay out. I don't want my blog to be over power by ads. Confession time...I blog for couple reason for my self. To be recording my daily life as whats going, up to my feelings and opinions. 

The other things I been doing slowly. Is been cutting strips for a locker hook rugs. Cutting up bunch of old cotton tops. Been getting box clean out and organize. Slow going.

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. Your granddaughter is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pumpkin patch and the hay mountain look like fun. Your grand daughter is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There were a lot of people having fun.

      Delete
  3. Hari OM
    I like your new titling pattern - says what's in the box! The pumpkin patch looks to have been a hit.
    Yes, if you are going to have ads, the below posts option is the most sensible for most blog formats. Least intrusive but still there for the 'clickers'. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:19 AM

    That is your son in the photo? He is nice looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. And he has the same name as you. But I usual call him Andy.

      Delete
  5. Such a lovely and precious great granddaughter.
    Always love to see pumpkin photos this time of the year.
    Have a lovely day 🍂🎃🍁

    ReplyDelete
  6. When did pumpkin patches become a thing? Looks like your granddaughter had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for sharing fun family time, adorable grandie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this time of year!
    The pumpkin patch and hay mountain look such fun.
    So nice to see your grand-daughter in the photographs, she is adorable.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 17, 2024: This Is What Happened

There was very little going on today. I went to the library to get a printout. We don't own a printer, and I'm afraid I would have ...