Tuesday, October 08, 2019

My Day ) point )

One the hardest thing is giving my post a so called title. I don't keep to one subject I blog about a lot of things.
I been at it for 14 years and in January it will be 15 years. If I am looking at the correct information I have published 3,245 post.
I would say having a title has been the hardest part of blogging. Question time...what is hardest part of blogging. I thought coming up with  with content or subject matter would be difficult.
Here my first post WAY BACK WHEN It took a little while to get my FIRST COMMENT on my blog. Don't recall when I put up my first photo. When I start blogging we still had dial up. All that noise.
What I found our area didn't get wi fi about 20 years ago. I am guessing that was in city of Bonners Ferry.
Don't recall when we got wi fi in our place.

I been rethinking about putting an ad on my blog. I know I won't be making a lucrative profit. But even a little jingle in pocket is something
I got some buttermilk for one of my clients. A pint here cost sixty eight cents. So if you make less dollar a month you can get a donut, yogurt, apple a small one that is. And I am sure other things also.
Statement time....I won't Bomb my blog with ads, if comes to that I will take the ads down.
I've seen a few blogs covered with ads and I stop visiting them.
Although I can't figure it out. Our local library has tutors that help you with electron devices

Went to weigh in at T.O.P.S and was up .25 pound. I seem to be stuck in 202 range. And before the end of the year I want to be between 198 and 195. I don't think that to much to ask for. Or work towards
I been stay with in my calorie count and average for this week been 1,823. I know I need to move more and don't. This is something I need to take on. Movement that is.

Not sure if I will be blogging tomorrow or not. Thursday morning hubby and I will be heading down to Medford Oregon. For over weekend. Will pack after work tomorrow
The flight leave Spokane at 8:30 in morning and we need to get up at 4:00 in morning, and to leave at 5:00 AM.
Will return Monday afternoon or evening.

There a few ideals for blog title

  1. My day 3,245 ( I won't start at zero)
  2. This is my day. Tuesday Oct 10 2019
  3. My World on Tuesday Oct 10 2019
  4. Today is Tuesday Oct 10 2019, This is what happen
  5. Hello there, and here what went on. Tuesday Oct 10th 
So which one do you like the best and do you have a better ideal. Guess what it snowing here and the wind is blowing here in North Idaho. 

Coffee is on



17 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    When I started, the first blog being the Wild YAM bloggy, it was initially to let of steam about the ravages of menopause - hence all the titles starting with a nonsense word beginning with 'meno'. Having that theme sets the scene.
    The teaching bloggy takes care of itself as each post is focused so only keywords are required for titles.

    I think you could focus on which is the main point you want folk to take from each of your posts; for example, today's could actually be, "The Hardest Thing", leaving a dangling thought in the minds of those who see it and inviting them to read.
    YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Titles are definitely the hardest part for me!!! Sometimes it really is the content too...but the title ALWAYS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:41 AM

    Today is Tuesday Oct 10 2019, This is what happened. I like that. Your first post was brief and to the point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not great at titles, either. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup titles take a bit of thought Dora, I usually make it about the subject of the post. Enjoy your weekend away ✨

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tiny white camel is above the orangutan on the right of the photo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, yes, there is also a The Simpsons moment where Homer makes the modem noise :-)
    I lived with Ingo and his Grandma and when I went online she couldn´t use the phone!
    OMG snow already?!
    In case I have more to blog I do and decide on the title last.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dial up...yep, AOL...it was the pits. Slow as molasses. You've been blogging a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally agree on titles. Often my title is the same as the tags I used. I don't know if that's good, bad or indifferent for viewership etc. I have ads, used to make more than it seems I do now; but I haven't invested any new time in seeing if I should do things different. Snow, argh, so sorry to hear you've got it. I'm not a fan of all and really hate winter. Will be counting down days to spring soon! I've been blogging a long time, but on other platforms. I blogged on msn spaces I think it was called, or AOL before that, think I had one on yahoo, and a few other places before things dwindled in terms of free choices and came back to blogger. I think I like My World on...give the date the best. I always post at least one picture even if unrelated to the post (which isn't too often), I think lots of folks pass by posts without pictures, they just don't catch your eyes. I too remember dial up. Would write a post in word or something like that and then copy and paste when I was connected. Made visiting blogs harder back then for sure.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried ads on my blog for about a year when I first started and didn't make even 1 cent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your weekend away …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. It isn't easy to come up with titles for post even when one is talking about just one subject.
    As for the ads, I have never been interested in using them. I feel that there are to many ads everywhere and I just don't care to click on them for many reasons. But I wish you luck if you go there~
    Happy Sunday~

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love a stream of consciousness...working out what is going on in your mind and heart. Being a longtime blogger requires some perseverance doesn't it? You hit the nail on the head when you talked about finding a title. Do you do it first or after the blog is written? It makes such a difference and one is no more right that the other.

    Such a lovely start to my Monday morning! Be well.

    b+

    ReplyDelete
  14. I suppose I don't really mind seeing ads on other bloggers' sites, but I always seem to inadvertently click on said ads and suddenly I am somewhere I don't want to be.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You must have begun when blogs were first created. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  16. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION, WORLD WIDE!!!

    This is an open invitation for you to become part of the world's biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career. As we begin this year's recruitment program and our annual feast of harvest is almost at hand. Are you a businessman/woman, politician, singer, student, writer, pastor, footballer etc. and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life? If yes, you can achive your dreams by becoming a member of the Illuminati brotherhood and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, the great illuminati district offers you a life time opportunity of making your heart desires come true..

    Once you're a member of the ILLUMINATI you'll become:

    *Rich

    *Powerful

    *Famous

    With this, all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, So you're advised to make up your mind and join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and become rich and famous in life population and also be protected from all evils against you and your family.
    If you've made up your mind and ready to be part of the family, then contact us via WhatsApp: +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com}

    You can also visit our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...