Monday, September 16, 2019

Thought of It.


A few things been on my mind, although not life shattering.

I thought of reducing my calorie intake down by 100. But I thought I need more work on burning calories, more movement.
Last two month my average calorie intake is 1,797
But I do need to be more on the ball when it comes to walking. This is an area I procrastinate.
I did get out this morning and went for walk. I like to get into the habit of walking 3 to 5 times a week.
Got up the nerve to do my measurement. It seem my right side is a little bigger about half inch.
Not sure how often I will be doing my measurements. I believe I should do it before the end of the year again 

Did find an small desk at thrift store. I ask Liz about me bringing a small desk like so I can set up my sewing machine.
Found used one local thrift store. Paid $10 for it.
Hopeful her and I can do some sewing together.
See she just set and thinks. Just setting would drive me up the wall.

Haven't got any fabrics for couple of weeks now. But I do look. It never hurts to look, does it.
Organizing my fabrics the Marie Kona style sure helps you see what you have. Got a long ways to go.

After work I help hubby organize wood in basement. We still need to purchase a cord of firewood. We like larch and or red fir.
Our main heat source is natural gas. But when it super cold a small fire in basement wood stove adds nice touch of comfort.

Sunday Murphy and I are planning to go to Spokane, to see Bart and Molly. Plus the grand daughters.

I want have Bart chop me some pvc piping so I can make some acrylics paint holders.
I would have to do it by hand saw and Bart has a chop saw which would go a lot faster.
I know mention my paints are under the bed in containers. I have a shelf space arrange for the paints.
The containers which hold paints. One will be come a ribbon holder and between fabric and other things. Sure they will be put to go use.

Send in our quarterly tax. The company I work for uses a K1

Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. Seeing family is fun, and in your case practical, too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that paint storage idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 100 calories sounds a good idea to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, that paint storage idea is very cool. Take pics when you're done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a dog and end up taking him for a walk 3-4 times a day. He's good for getting me out there walking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calories & exercise is the key.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like a great organization tool for your paints. Good buy on the desk. Keep us posted what you're going to be working on. I do far better with the walking then the calorie intake. Are you recording your calories/food on a site like Fitbit?
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think it does hurt to look. Just because then you're tempted to buy when you're not planning on feeding the stash. Looks like you're busy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a good visit to Spokane, to see Bart and Molly. Plus your grand-daughters.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...