Tuesday, September 24, 2019

It Will Come Out All Good In Due Time.



Saw on twitter some where and which I don't do all that often. Plus I haven't got hang of like our current President has.
Was asking to see Sunset. The sun was actual behind and down below the Selkirk mountains. Notice around dinner now sun is complete down, one would call this dusk. 
It was all over the world. 

Weigh in happen at T.O.P.S and as a group we were up just under four pounds. I was up .75 pounds. I thought I did stay with in my personal bounds.
I figure how much I would eat at our pagan celebration. And I did ok when I ordered out when we went out with my son family.
I could of done slightly better at my sister in law.
But for some reason I had a small eating binge Monday. Like I couldn't stop. It was some where between bored and anxiety. See I don't deal with my emotions with alcohol, nicotine, or recreational drugs. Confession time...I dealed with my inter life with stuffing food in my mouth.
Was total back on track. Could of gotten more movement in. Calorie count in range and felt my life went emotional smooth.

Haven't had chance to take anything to local thrift store. But I real want to get my paint holders going. So I can free up some of my paint totes under the bed.
I am off to Sandpoint but most of the things I will only be checking the price on. There a few things I need to be getting.

Two tape measure the cloth type. Now there plastic. Our weight lost group is doing a competition with tape measure.
We're dividing off in two team. Each team and as we loose we cut the tape measure. So if our team loose 8.25 pounds we get to cut off 8.25 inches.
So which ever team cut off the most inches by end of November will be winning team.
For prizes we are making it WHITE ELEPHANT items.

Then possible I need to get some PVC glue and maybe a can spray paint for my paint storage I will be making out of PVC piping.

Then the next items I need to price out some vinyl floor mat. I know Staples handle these all though I will check in Walmart. I also need to check on set of dry eraser pens. Which Walmart carries.

Tuesday and Wednesday is what I call my naughty or maybe fun day would be much better term to use.
Meant my friend Qunella at Under the Sun and had a half cup of ice cream, actual they serve gelto. I took my dairy pill and to keep the bod system at bay.
Plus I bought a Seattle choc bar and ate half of it.
The flower though out this post someone brought as house warming gift for Mabon.

8 comments:

  1. Gelato has no dairy content, so shouldn't upset your body system. the chocolate looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter, yes. Not my thing, makes me think of your "president"...
    Yes, the days are getting shorter, sadly.
    Respect to your weight loss. A diary pill. Oh, yes, I´m always having "fat-pills" with me for my hubby.
    I am so thankful I am "just OK".
    Beautiful chocolate-wrapping!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sky picture. Very dramatic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos and interesting thoughts today.
    Hope you can get your paint storage container together soon and them let us know how you like it 🍂🎃🍁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the way to go Dora, if you have a bad day food wise, just make sure you start fresh the next day. I think most people eat when they are bored 😱

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...