Tuesday, September 17, 2019

It Not All About Every Thing.



I guess it was maybe a month ago I went to see my primary caregiver and thought I would discuss and ideal weight goal for my self. Well she got her computer I went to BODY MASS INDEX and I understand they need some guide lines.
It was started in 1830. And I hope our knowledge of the human body and all it bells and whistle we have learn the in and out of it.
Right now I stand about 5.5 inches. But when graduated out of high school I stood 5.6 and ¼ inch. As you can see I shrunk 1.25 inches.
I weigh in at about 130 then. Is reasonable or feasible to be my high school weight. My short answer would be “No”
I would classify my bone MED LARGE TO LARGE SMALLI would say my ideal weight would be in 140 range.
She thought 150 would be more ideal.
I know with T.O.P.S I can go back and talk to my doctor and reset a new goal weight.
I was down a pound, by the T.O.P.S scale I weight in at 201.0
By Thanksgiving and Christmas I'm working to get my weight between 195 to 198 and just keep it there.

There a lot of I learn on the way with weight lost. Main thing I learn you need to do it for your self. Class reunions, weddings, summer and winter season comes and goes.
My life isn't going to suddenly become perfect, when I get down to my healthy weight. But sure I will have some basic body and personality flaws
Sure there will be some advantage HEALTHY WEIGHT
I attended a get together and one lady said I was pretty and years ago I would say “Are you blind” this time I said “Thank you”.

I haven't real look for things to take to the thrift store in last few days. But I haven't bought any fabrics either. Or organize any either. I did get ruff estimate of how many feet of PVC piping I will need per shelf to hold my 2oz paint bottle. So for one shelf I will need 7 feet of PVC pipe.
And I estimate I have 300 colors. But let get into the real world for less five minutes.
I would guess 10 to 25% of my paints isn't usable. So they would end up being tossed.
Then how many paints will each of my shelf will hold. Well the answer is 155 bottles per shelf and there two shelves. So if you add 155 and 155 you come up with 310 bottles.
So I will start with one shelf only and see how it goes.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. It is wonderful how you are choosing a healthy weight goal and not trying to be Twiggy size.
    Your paint holder is a great idea...paints do tend to dry out. I hope you don't lose many.
    Have a great evening 🍂🍁

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good idea to check all the paints and be sure they are useable and maybe make a list of the colours you throw out incase they are special colours that you might use a lot. Then you will know if you need to replace any or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most important line...do it for yourself!!! Well said!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Making the plan is the way to start. That's a lot of paint.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are able to get to your healthy weight, number for the number on the scale but for health. I look forward to seeing your paint stand when it is done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That a nice lot of paint.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...