Friday, September 20, 2019

Hope the Dimension is Correct.



Sat up the circle for our pagan ritual for Mabon. I've had host a pagan get together we just pot luck and BS.
This will be first time we will be having a circle done. In pagan faith a circle is were we have a ceremony of our faith. Our group try to hit all the days of wheel of year, and there 8 of them. About every 40 days.
After Mabon is Samhaim or better know as Halloween. But some may call it all Hallow Eve, All Saint Day, All Soul Day and Day of the Dead.
So we cleanse and ask all naughty deities to leave. And ask positive deities and spirits to say. Walk around smudging the circle with mixture of herbs.
We are using Murphy grand parents rock cut stands, for our altar.His Grandfather Clifford was a welder.
So it was all smudge and bless with moon water. So after we eat we will have our circle.

Then Sunday morning we will be going to Spokane to see my youngest and his family. I keep looking at my shelf were I can put my paints. And now I am seeing a few more different possible way of doing my paints.
But once I start opening and real looking at my paints. I will get a better ideal of the count.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:25 AM

    I just wanted to stop by to say hi.

    A hot cup of coffee really sounds good right about now! I'll take mine black.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ritual sounds intriguing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know how the ritual goes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love your rituals and the circle is so important.
    Please have a lovely celebration 🍂💮🍁

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a wide enough circle. So, how did it go? Fun happy time?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like an interesting ritual.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the celebration goes/went well.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...