Thursday, September 19, 2019

Duct Three and Two Third Nose.


Well I never thought I have gotten any place on de-cluttering. But I do have bottom shelf ready for paints.
And it should be complete before the fifth of October. If my math is correct I should be able to hold about 85 paints. Confession time...I am wishing for more room to hold more paints, but we will see.
And this way it will free up some of my tote that I can put fabrics in and I need for other craft supplies.
My goal is to have in sight and access to my craft supplies.
I still want to take 20 more items to the thrift store. I don't see any going til after Wednesday.

This Saturday I will be hosting a Mabon celebration in pagan community. It one of our wheel of year or celebration. It to give thanks for harvest season. And we can't forget the balance of the changing season.
Then Sunday Murphy and I are planning to and see our youngest son and his family.
He said he would chop my pvc pipe in length.

I know I haven't done and you tube video for a while, and I have two ideal of a video. Which I would like to do before end of month.
And even one for October.

Mange to get a walk in this morning and was wondering if I was under my calorie count for day. I was and that what counts.

Well I am sort of thinking KONMARI If it bring you joy...you should keep it. Well life bring me joy. But I have modify ideal on this.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. 85 down from 300 is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, but my paint space is just rough guess.

      Delete
  2. Enjoy your Mabon celebration

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ended up donating all my paints to the center. Just no room here and it was so infrequently that I painted. It was just a paint taking things out all the time, clearing table, and putting them away. At least this way they get some use. I'd love to hear more about your Mabon celebration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sure understand about room for paints. I could use more room for art supplies in my little corner art studio myself :)
    I am looking forward to new you tube videos and I will keep checking :)
    Have a great day~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You might be the only pagan that I know that actually practices it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like progress is being made.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always feel great after a good decluttering session.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your Mabon celebration …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...