This time WEDNESDAY MELODY is sit up a little different but I'm glad to take part. Hopeful you enjoy reading my answer and others.
1. Tell us about a time you made someone's life beautiful or someone made YOUR life beautiful...I try to do this on a daily thing, or a lease but some joy in ones life.
2. Will you take on the challenge and smile more often on June 15th? Why not start now!! Have you been blessed by a smile that changed your day? Number one reason I live in North Idaho, don't matter were you go people will smile at you and or acknowledge you.
3. Terri is a cancer survivor. Cancer has touched most of us in one way or another. When did someone reach out to you with an act of kindness or when did you last perform a random act of kindness for someone? Last Yule our pagan group made a yule and we place them around the community. I had fun and it brought me joy that possible someone life might be brighter
4. Terri admits that this turned out to be not what she thought it would be. Our country has come a long way in recognizing that people are people and our differences are what makes life beautiful, but we still have a long way to go, unfortunately. Your thoughts? Terri hit the nail on head...we are all different and need embrace the difference.
5. Had to lighten it up a bit. Terri is a total klutz in the kitchen. Tell us about something klutzy that happened in your kitchen... by you or another! Can you laugh about it now? As for Klutz stuff in kitchen. My knife skill are horrible, and I some time amaze I haven't chop off my finger.
6. Share something about your week so far, if you would. Been getting in my walks.
Found Wednesday Words over at ELEPHANT CHILD but like all ways I do have the time to tackle all words from both list. So this time I will be taking on the first set...sleeping, burnt, broken, undercover, swallows, and universe.
The wind came suddenly out of the East like no others, and all window was broken in small town of Warner and what even stranger that the barn swallows haven't return in last three years. The spring and summer season seem to be last slightly longer. Even the department of Agricultural moved Warner from 5A to a 6B it simple means no real new crops but a large choice of certain veggies and berries.
But not sure what main government agency was investigating the peculiar events been going on. They try to blend in, so they would be undercover. But no one hardly wore fringe on clothes.
But the people didn't care. They know they need these strange happening to stop.
So even the people in fringe clothing went to wise medicine woman and see if there were any legend of strange things happen in this part of universe.
It was said if Contoocook river went over the three rocks shape like a document folder on a month were a blue moon. That strange things was to happen with in the decade.
And a few blue moons had came and went.
The wise medicine woman said every one had to be on south side of there property and do a smudging 10 minutes after the sun went down and the smudge fire had to be dragon blood, some resin from a oak tree between 5 and 10 feet tall, and one inch of hair from the youngest child in each family.
Light this and don't put out fire. So all had make sure it would burn safely. Once the smudge fire was lite. The entire town chanted "Maha Maha and your love bless all of us and those who are around, Thank you Maha we love you" this was to be said three time and what held town should be lifted.