Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Now Now I Know

Well I know tomorrow is a day I do one my meme. I take part in wordless wednesdays, ABC wednesday, and wordless wednesday.
I will be gone to tomorrow  picking someone up at air port in Spokane. Need to get up six have my morning coffee and leave at 7 his plane comes shortly after nine.

Haven't figure out why Liz lost her hours. I talk to the company and they told me she was cut off of service the 7th.
And so said the medicaid nurse was there on the 7th and I know better because I was there most of day.
Until around 2 in the afternoon.
It customary for Medicaid nurse  to call the client a good six weeks to four weeks before they came out, and set up interview time to see if they still qualify for services.
Well Liz said they never called and Liz is honest as the day is long.
I called the medicaid nurse and left a message to see what's going on.
What I thinking and hoping that some how there was a mix up in the address. Because last year review she just moved in her apartment. And was at her new place for month and address never got changed.
Hopeful by end year I will know something, what has happen.

Earlier today I stop and saw Alice and she taken a young woman who has intellectual disability. And she went to school or place that help her and others like her.
This place was in Sandpoint about half hour drive. She went there three times a week, and she like this place very much.
But it being close down. Lack of funding.
And now she could take her to Hayden Lake just North of Courd'Alene and it about hour drive and also means an hour drive back home.
She is considering only taking her down one day a week and hanging around until her school is finished.

Our T.O.P.S group lost just over a 100 pounds and one lady lost 47 pounds this year. I want to loose 20 pounds to get under 200 pounds.
I lost 13.50 pounds this year.
There were four of us who lost over ten pounds in our weight lost group.
I'm planning to make anther you tube video over at my CHANNEL as I have my hair colored. I will be chatting about my weight lost goal for 2019, cleaning and of carouse Yule. But who know what will real happen. And when I will get it up.
I said once I get 100 subscriber I will be having a give away. At 50 subscriber I will give a good hint about what it is.

There a reason why things happen and it could be opening new opportunity and I just need to take heed and pay attention.

Coffee is on





5 comments:

  1. Yeah, hopefully that's just a mix up, but you never can tell. Government bureaucracy at its finest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you got it straightened out with the nurse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you change your address, lots can go wrong. I had a problem similiar to what you described. They had my address in the wrong town so when they sent me a letter, I never got it. It took a month to straighten the confusion out.
    Hope this situation is corrected soon for the person.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...