Thursday, December 13, 2018

Little Bit Of Facts But I Am Wondering

It sure look like not doing crafty things during the holiday was wise choice. After I take Liz son to airport this Saturday in Spokane, he going to see his brother in Portland.
Once I get back Saturday I figure it will be between eight and nine.
At this point the roads look good. But possible Sunday something might be coming in. Like a winter storm. I don't mind facing snowy roads. But ice is complete story.

Then Sunday I think I might either start doing Christmas cards. Well then I'm considering maybe not doing cards.
For the simple reason Liz isn't receiving personal care service.
Got a call from my supervisor and when they billed medicaid the claim got refuse. They told me that the medicaid nurse was up to see her on the 7th of December
Well usual in pass they would call the client and set up appoint with several people in area. The medicaid nurse or interviewer comes out of area, about a little over an hour drive.
So I would  guess mid November she would of called the clients up and sat the times she would be arving.
She told the company I work for and that she showed up. No one was home.
So I ask Liz did the medicaid nurse called some time last month to see you on the 7th and she said no.
Liz has her problem. But she not lair. Plus I know Liz was home, later that day we went to Sandpoint
So I will call the company and tell them Liz was never notify about the appointment.
I'm guessing they changed the procedure on how they handle personal care services. And never mention a word to who need to be notify.
We will be ok and soon after Christmas or first year she can reply for personal care service.
Just for a short time we will have to tighten our belts up a bit. Which would do us some good.

This evening I try to a little bit of research on where our digital foot print might be stored. Yes we all part of history and most us won't be history text.
But even just right above I was telling the inefficient of state ran medicaid program. Plus worry of winter driving.

Question time...would your hand written diary or your blog be different? I did a short hand written diary when Murphy and I live on the bench, and I would estimate it was for 90 days or so.
But I never kept one as an teenager. But this blog been going for almost 14 years.
After reading this article on diaries and wonder if a personal blog would have the same effect.

Coffee is on

7 comments:

  1. I am so unfamiliar with such cold temperatures. I think I would be scared to leave the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never kept a handwritten diary, so there is no comparison with my blog. if I were to keep a diary, it would be different from the blog, because I don't allow news about my family on the blog and not much of my personal self either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, yes, icy roads are horrible, unpredictable. I am so glad I have no car no more (nor do we have snow or ice (yet)).
    I kept a diary as a kid/teenager. Until I found my Mom digging in it - trust was broken. Funny how now with blogs we let just anybody "dig" in, huh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So ...we have an elderly, indigent person in need of government services, we need to decertify their need for such services, and we don’t provide adequate notice of the meeting or make any attempt to follow up on that meeting, but simply deny the needed services and tell the person to reapply? What is wrong with this scenario? Shaking my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have both a handwritten diary and a blog. I've neglected the blog a lot this past year. I started it when Mom lived with us, and she provided me with lots of material. She died 10 years ago this month and the blog hasn't been the same since then.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I started a diary when I was 13 of course handwritten. Ever since I learned typing I never handwrite anymore I type very quick and when I handwrite I am too slow ! A Blog is wonderful, because you learn a lot of other peoples and sometimes even meet them !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I attempted to keep a diary as a teen. It never took. My blog isn't at all what my diary would have been. I write my blog with the intent that others are going to read it.

    I've had it happen where someone showed up for an appointment that they didn't tell me about. It's irksome. Sounds like a government office to me ;)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...