Monday, December 17, 2018

Before I Close

Thinking what I want and need to do. The wants are what I want to do. But the needs might not be so much.
Less then two weeks we will be into the new year. 
But for now I will only briefly talk what this weeks going on. One thing no closet cleaning.
Wrap some gifts and possible do up some cards to send out. I haven't found my cards. Confession time...not sure if actual I'm sending out the cards. Since there been that mix up with Liz service. My check not quite cut in half. 
I should have the ball roll of getting her services with me going. But it could take up to six weeks for all the i is dotted and t are cross and such.
So end of January. 

I will be doing my regular meme. And some postings not sure what I will be posting about. This morning I will be posting what happen before one drifts off to sleep.
But before I get to that I want to say I will be doing a You Tube video on Friday and not sure when it will be posted.
I need to work on editing video and practice, practice, and practice. 
Confession time...I feel more comfortable expressing my self by posting on my blog not a vlog.
But I'm looking for subscriber over on my YOU TUBE CHANNEL and once I hit a 100 subscriber I will have a give way. Got bite to go. Once there 25 subscriber I will let everyone know what it is.

Question time...what happen right before you fall asleep when you go to bed? Before I drift off to sleep. I will see and best two ways of expressing this is I see pictures or photos of usual object like a slide show or on flash cards.
The variety of things. Let see maybe I could list possible five items I seen past before I drift off to sleep. Two happy faces blending into one, apple, spider webs, rolling hills with a path, face being part of a tree trunk, and iron gate.
Lot of time when I wake up in morning I don't even recall what I say before I feel a sleep. It not scary or anything like that.




9 comments:

  1. Happy faces and rolling hills are certainly a nice thing to see before going to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mostly I'm just grateful that I'm falling asleep. I had years where it would take hours each night to do so.

    I hope your client gets sorted out quickly and easily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sure are a lucky person seeing such nice things before falling asleep. Here it´s mostly worries. Or last night, I was at my parent´s house (both long gone). I wanted to open a window, it fell upon me and it started to rain...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not a vlog person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a lot of things going on.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Peppylady! Thanks for visiting my blog lately. Wow, you get a slideshow right before you go to sleep? I get nothing, nothing! I try to think calm and peaceful thoughts. It must work (or I must always be tired) because I tend to fall asleep very quickly most nights.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right before I fall asleep I put a picture in my mind of a beach and I sit there and watch the waves rolling in, then the picture gradually goes dark and then it's morning.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m more audio than visual at bedtime ...I hear music in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I see people with faces, and when the faces begin to get weird and distorted, I know sleep is near.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...