Monday, November 26, 2018

No Can See

Didn't put much time and still not sure if I want to add AdSense to my blog or not. Simple because I know it wouldn't bring me enough income in that would be able to quite my day job.

The items I had sitting out for the thrift store, it got delivered today. Most items were candles. And one pair of shorts with I believe is a 26 inch waist.
It been a long while since I had a waist that small.

This morning I want to find my paper work from work, which I did a mistake on. I thought I place in a certain box that I put my non what every stuff, that I had in my living room so I can put up my snow people collection, and guess what it wasn't in box. Well I became frustrate. This evening I did find it and now ready to take it back and correct it.

After I drop off items at thrift store. I took short walk on south hill of Bonners Ferry. I find it refreshing when take a walk.

I start to set up my Yule alter. Well I got most of it done and I need to cleanse my stones. They just don't feel right.

Weigh in at T.O.P.S meeting and I want to maintain my weight under 205 for the holiday season. Loosing this time year usual some what more difficult.
But at beginning of 2018 I weigh in at 218 and I just call it 220. So actual I lost 13 pounds this year. But still there a possibility to loose and get below 200 pounds.

Well I did some changes on my blog. A new back ground simple and bright. Took out some blogs that haven't been around for over six months. I might have to google "Who been blogging the longest" I been blogging since 2005 and I was afraid I wouldn't have anything to say or run out of topics.
I add anther "coffee drinker" to my blogs I like to stop by on fairly often. CUPS ON BUS.

Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. Yup! Mine is not one of those money-spinning blogs. I just blog for the fun of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long while since I had a 26 inch waist too :(
    I've been blogging since 2010 and now I'm down to twice a week and have run out of things to say long ago. Things I do just don't seem interesting enough for me to share. I don't have ads on my blog either. I blog for fun, not to make money.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:44 AM

    Same time as I began my blog. I don't like the idea of advertising on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I've been Blogging since 2005. Yes, May 2005. I love it! I do like your new Blog design!
    Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm quite new, I started in 2009. The blog design is good, easy on the eye.
    Not keen on adverts on blogs and from what I've heard they generate very little money. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very clean background. Nice. I've been blogging since 2007. Maybe 2006? But on a different platform.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog! Updating your blog is a necessary but torturous task. I am glad you survived! Blogger can be frustrating and infuriating -- but at least it is free.

    I considered ads but decided it wasn't worth the hassle and I don't want to make money off of my readers anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I avoid ads on my blog because I want it clean and friendly. Ads don't fit in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the new look. Ads, I´m not so sure...

    ReplyDelete
  10. The new look is fab Dora, as you say bright and clear. I hate it when I put things away and then can't find them again ☺ Sounds like you are doing really well with losing weight, be strong over the holidays and it'll be a good start for the new year ✨

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...