Sunday, October 14, 2018

Well For First Around

I believe blogging is my first favor thing to do with social media. I couldn't give honest opinion on my other social media I do...which one would place second, third and fourth place. But here my TWITTER PAGE  my VLOG (YOU TUBE CHANNEL, and INSTAGRAM. But my lease favor Social Media is FACE BOOK, Confession time...I have other facebook pages I start up and hardly visit....I wonder why I spend so much time on facebook. 
I give facebook 5th place or last place.

Then act two or something like that was going to happen. My son Bart was going come up and help us with a few project around the place.
Well he call and wasn't feeling well. His guess he ate some bad food, and he off to work tomorrow. So he said he would be up next weekend.
Confession time...It been well over a year since he had a tumor removed from his brain, all is fine. But I still worry about it.

The items I was hoping to do was to make our side deck safe, put a new kitchen faucet in, and haul the trash.
Murphy and I got the trash hauled.

I just balance out the check book and wrote a check for My health insurance. I've heard both side of AFFORDABLE CARE ACT or Obama care. Actual it been a blessing for our family.
But I did post a poll. Not sure how to do a poll on facebook...Question time...Would you be willing to pay one to three percent of your income for health care for all? Well 21 people vote yes and no one vote no. And one interesting comment. "The average health care cost per person per year is $10,000, how much of your income is that?

Well I donate to help someone start a small business adventure in Medford, THAI TRUCK and the other one was my friend Peggy daughter was doing a fundraiser for our local SHELTER.

I got a few items for Yule. I usual try to get my items from mom and pop types of store. Yesterday I bought some items off of esty for my fur grand pets Yule gifts.

I don't need to be stop because plan A didn't work out. Dishes can be put away, floors can be clean, and I'm positive I can find more to be done around the place.

Well I was hoping to go over and run my ideal by our high priestess for some up coming pagan ideal I have. But she off to one of her grand children birthday party, and I will just play it by ear.

Tomorrow Regis is getting his NERVE STIMULATOR He and I are both excited. His pain level should be less.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. I still don't "get" Facebook. I'm on it, but I barely do anything with it.

    Shopping on Etsy is like supporting a mom and pop type store. Lots of great small businesses on there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m all over Facebook...

    Glad to hear Bart is OK. You’re his other, of course you’re going to worry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say FB comes in very handy for me as my Aussie friends all live 7 hours ahead.
    One of them had a - luckily benign - brain turmor, too. Three years ago, all fine!
    Over here your company pays part of your health insurance.
    Fingers crossed the stimulator works out well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with you on Facebook. I really do get sick of it. I just checked out your YouTube. Very cool! I'm happy to hear Bart is okay. Have an amazing Monday, Dora. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't like Facebook at all!

    Hope your son is okay. Once a mom, always a mom...worry comes with the territory.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like blogging too, but I'm having awful trouble with my wrists and probably shouldn't be typing so much. I've cut back on posting and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. After blogging, it's Instagram for me. That's because I like to take photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like blogging and facebook. I don't do Istagram, u-tube etc. I only watch u-tube when there's a news something, or if I want to see how to do a new knitting stitch or something. Sounds like you've been very busy.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank You for sharing your article, This is an interesting & informative blog. It is very useful for the developer like me.

    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...