Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Want To Need To

Sure I bought some canvas boards out of Walmart. But recently I been drawing my tarot cards and I want and or need to have a change up a little.
So I had an ideal of a painting.
I know I picked some up at Walmart and now I'm second guessing my self that I might of change my mind.
But if I recall when I looked at canvas that my client and I could each do a painting.

But many of you know at the first of each month, from the previous month I'm in need to know my inter self, so I take part in PERSONALITY INSIGHT but I wonder if there one for art or not.

Usual hubby is an excellent house hubby, but this shingle has taken him for a loop. So I been working and maintain things around the place.
But the little extra aren't getting done.

Well this afternoon Murphy went to eye doctor and looks like there no sign of shingles in his eyes. Now the 23rd he will be seeing the neurologist.
Sunday Bart will be coming up from Spokane, he and I will be working on our side deck and make it safe for people to use this winter.

Tomorrow is a busy day and little bit each day.
Coffee with my friend Qunella at Under the Sun. Regis bought a new well new to him chair, and I will use the pick up to bring it to him.
Not sure how I will load and un load it. But I'm sure something will be figured out.
Them Friday I'm going to Spokane for the day, and possible visit all of my grand daughters. Betty Sawyer wife call and found out she in Spokane until sometime I believe is Saturday.
Then for my self I will be going to my Uncle grave side service, and maybe stop by one of my pagan friend and run by some ideals I have for a group.
Then Bart on Sunday.

I did had slight gain in my weight lost. But still under 205 and working on my next little bit of weight to loose.

Coffee is on








4 comments:

  1. wow, you've been busy. Glad to hear Murphy got good news at the eye doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy. Painting should be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure makes a difference when the workload is left up to one instead of two.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You sound busy!
    Good to read that Murphy got good news at the eye doctor.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...