Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wednesday Meme Number Eighteen

Miss last Wednesday meme I take part in. The three I take part is ABC WEDNESDAY,WORDLESS WEDNESDAY and WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY
I have trouble figure which order I want to do this meme. It my choice and it not going change the price of tea in China.
So this time I'm going with Wordless Wednesday to start with

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Still the pattern was still not quite over $2.50 yet and there was a lot fabric which was on sale. Sandra thought she could BESPOKE a few wool skirts and blouse to go nicely with them.

But before she could start to sew her item. She knew she had to help her husband Terry with redoing the FENCE line around the berries over time it became week and was leaning.
So after a short time they had the FENCE secured around the berries.

The table in her craft room was covered with things for an up coming yard sale and known hopeful this week she will have time to go though all her children POSTERS when they were still living at home. Last left seven years ago.

So she will be using the dinning table to cut her piece out. Since the yellow plaid wool was pretty much end of the bolt and moving pattern pieces around for a moment. Suddley she remember that she had skirt made out of the same fabric and color. Haven't wore it in ages.
Although the style was quite a bit different and between the two she could do some SPLICING and end up with anther skirt.

If it wasn't for her husband and his carpentry skills. That made her sewing room a friendly ERGONOMIC and it made easier for to use.

Her sewing add about twenty percent to there income and help for those little things in life.

In a short time she did up up three lady skirt all size 14 and one little girl skirt a size 7.
Then my story for WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY and these will be the words I will be using BESPOKE, FENCE,POSTER,DRAINED,SPLICE,and ERGONOMIC

Editor note...This story is fiction.

Letter "L" is the week letter For ABC WEDNESDAY..I don't recall the last time I turn some LUGS on set of tires.



Coffee is on 

14 comments:

  1. Nice use of the Words for Wednesday words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice piece for WFW! I am planning to use the same words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tree seems to be changing color. Such a pretty time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been awhile for me, too, to change a tire. I was pretty good at way back when. I like your main character. She has a strength about her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!That picture is amazing!Thank you for your visit in my little blog.Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely story indeed.
    Thank you for sharing!

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done with all three memes. I like your sewing story.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL, never heard that saying "not going change the price of tea in China", but it´s great!
    We say "as important as if a bag of rice falls over in China".
    Fall sure is here now...
    Being able to sew must be great, but I do not have the skills or patience.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoyed your fictional story.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Three excellent memes Dora and you are so right, nothing we do changes the price of rice in China 😀😀

    ReplyDelete
  11. If you give each meme a post you don't have to choose ;)

    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
    ♫ M e l d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
    http://melodyk.nl/23-L

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, no, the price of Chinese tea has changed! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fences and memories - I would give this piece that title. visiting from words for wednesday.

    have a lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. a great use of the words!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...