Monday, August 13, 2018

Monday Morning A Good Start

Not sure what going on. One thing I know I will be going to work, although not sure if I will be going to Liz or Regis first.
But neither will be ready until 10 AM.
Actual I'm hoping I can do Liz first and then Regis because of there time with there social workers.

It pretty smokey and what I understand that the fires are mostly north up toward the Canadian line.
But last year the smoke came in a lot earlier. Still not fun.

I haven't taken walk because of heat and now the smoke. Decided to uncover my tread mill and actual I spent a little time on it.
Then I did a some morning stretches.

Now I'm waiting for the dryer to finish.
One of thing I will be doing is getting the paper work to fill out for the fair. I will be enter three items in fair. Well two of item I know what I will be a drawing and photo.
I believe I will enter some thing from veggie garden, not sure what.

Coffee is on


9 comments:

  1. The fires are even worse this year, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You folks on the west coast have my sympathies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smoke is often worse than the heat

    ReplyDelete
  4. The heat is awful, but think the smoke would kill me. My sympathies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know you had a treadmill. You can use it for your daily walk and just do a few minutes at a time when you feel like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a brilliant idea to get the treadmill going Dora, not fun walking in a smokey atmosphere, not good for you either! Will you show us the items you are entering in the fair? Would love to see ✨

    ReplyDelete
  7. We had smoke from fires in northern Georgia last year. It's not fun to deal with! Smells horrible!

    Thank you for signing up for my blog hop. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about the smoke! :( Fire is no joke!! Use that treadmill... I wish I had one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Using your treadmill sounds a good idea.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...