Thursday, August 09, 2018

It Out Of Here.

Haven't yet taken the pick up to work this week, and Muphy is heading into the Mountains where it a bit cooler.
I still want to get rid of a few things in one corner in the basement.
Well I went though my dresser drawers and either toss things I know I couldn't use. But some items will be heading to the thrift store.
There those piece I don't know if they fit or not.
Some time you get to many things and you forget about what you actual have. I have a pair of black jean shorts which I don't recall having.

Work is moving forward. Regis is moving forward on his NERVE STIMULATOR to try out on the twenty third of this month.
Liz is having a little trouble emotional. The main thing is to get her out and about or she will possible be so self absorb.
She help me on the picture which I will be entering in the fair.

Our county fair is weekend of 17th. I said I would enter 3 things. Two I have figured out my drawing and photo. But not sure what the other item will be.

Can't tell you how long I had this crochet dish cloth going and it was so close be doing. Murphy mention we could use more dish cloth.
So watching the news I finished it.

Coffee is on


10 comments:

  1. I like the dishcloth, a lovely shade of blue. I just use cheap sponges from the supermarket. I knitted a dishcloth once and decided it was too pretty for washing dirty dishes with, so now it sits on a small chest of drawers in my bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my cotton knit clothes in the kitchen, and they wash out so well afterward!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to get rid of some stuff too. But I can´t escape the heat ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should knit or crochet me one as well and have to get rid of many things here as well, but it's just too hot now - the blue dish cloth looks fabulous!
    I avoid to buy sponges since a whole while and use washable microfiblre cloths and a scrubber instead-- but such a crochet dish cloth would be nice to have.
    Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've found clothes that I forgot I had, but I usually remember buying them after I find them. It's like shopping in your own closet :)

    I'm actually crocheting some dish cloths myself. I'll have pictures on my blog on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw that our library down here is having a clothing swap and I thought that was a great idea. I have lots to contribute and I might find myself a new dress. You wouldn't think someone who cusses like a sailor would have so many dresses but I do and I wear them most days. - I love crocheting dishcloths. They work up quick and they're nice to have on hand. I make them in all different sizes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those dish cloths work wonderfully well.
    I am not sure what I would find if I started going thru things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck at the fair.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that phrase, shopping in your own closet.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 15, 2023: This Is What Happened

Small things just kept happening. Nothing major. Couldn't get to blogging. Yesterday, I was generally on the sore side. If I sat or stoo...