Sunday, August 12, 2018

It Moving Along

I still hoping to Find My Mother in Law or should I say My Step Mother Obit. Her service was yesterday. I never meant Murphy Mom she died in her mid forties.
Marion Ellen Halverson was born in Detroit Lake Minnostoa, of March 1929
She died July 25 2018 in Spokane.
She married a guy name of George Preston and they adpoted three children. She divocred George and married Murphy dad. Dewayne and they never had any children between them.

Both of son made it to the service. Although Sawyer wife came. First time meeting my grand daughter Alice.
Well haven't meant my other grand daughter Isadora Fay who was born the 7th of August. Hopeful soon I will have a picture of her.

Murphy and I power some lumber for the deck on side of home.

Coffee is on


4 comments:

  1. I don't have much interest in my ancestry, I know enough about my mother's ancestors and zero about my father's ancestors, there doesn't seem to be any records.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss.

    My ancestry search pretty much ends with my grandparents. My paternal grandparents came here from the Ukraine. My maternal grandmother came here from Poland, and my grandfather from Hungary (I think). If I want to go further back I have to hire a (very expensive) professional Jewish genealogist

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to read about your mother in law.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about your mother-in-law. Do you know who put the obit notice in? They'd know which paper it's in.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...