Friday, August 10, 2018

Beautiful and Creative Meme Number One

It been hot and smokey here in North Idaho. The smokey changes the color of sky but at times a little blue will pop though.
SKYWATCH FRIDAY

This is actual my second time doing one of my art, with PAINT PART FRIDAY
I was actual hoping to have my drawing done that I'm planning to enter in the fair, but it not done.
Will finish it over the weekend.
So couple days go I take part in ABC photography and we need to share something with the letter E.
Decided to care it over to paint party friday.
I've been slowly drawing my own tarot deck and this is Empress card.
Three positive points...stability, maternal care, and nurturing.
Three negative points...financial, stagnation, and unwanted pregnancy.
But in all tarot reading it depends were the card is laid and what lays around it.

Coffee is on 

12 comments:

  1. Did you say the fair was three days? That's very short. I hope the smoky doesn't stay smoky for too long. We're having similar issues down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot and smokey here too in S CA. I like your blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice art. Happy PPF

    Much💛💐love

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the smoke from bush fires? I think you call them wild fires over there. I hope you are safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about the smokiness. N. Cali really getting it this year. That smoke spreads everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey where in N.Idaho do you live? I am from Mullan 68 miles east of Coeur d' Alene. I miss it in the summer LOL we moved due to the snow. My brother lives in Spokane and say the smoke is bad there as well. I hope the fair is good and your art shows well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Yes I know Bonners Ferry well. Thanks for the reply.

      Delete
  7. Colorful! Good luck at the fair!

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...