Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Wednesday Meme Number Ten


Here are the questions to this week's Wednesday Hodgepodge. Answer on your own blog, then hop back here tomorrow to add your link to the party. See you there!


From this Side of the Pond

1. I feel most energized when I get up in the morning and my attitude change after we have ritual circle. 

2. Where were you ten years ago? In this house. My oldest son was 2o and my youngest son was 18.

3. July 17th is World Emoji Day. Do you use emojis? Which one's your favorite? Your most used? I love emoji but I wish they where easier to find. The other day I was looking for a certain one, and I was clueless where to even look. I haven't seen any I didn't like, so at this point I love them all.

4. What song would you put on a wedding DO NOT PLAY list? I don't have a play list

5. What deserves less of your attention? More of your attention? Being on techie stuff like my lap top or phone. There plenty of things need my attention.
For attention I could also say my walking. And it shows I was up .75 pounds in my weight lost group.

6.  Insert your own random thought here. Over last weekend we had our pagan camp out. 

At snow creek park, we held our circle by the pond. and I got the knight of east. Knight in paganism represents in simple terms "Get things done" and might not weigh out every thing.
I called the east corner which represents ''air" meaning change think of how wind brings in a storm or take one out. Or you might even look for refreshing new ideals and thoughts.
It been hot here in North Idaho got up to 97 and where my oldest son is at, Medford Ore it got up to 102.
Well since I'm talking about Medford. My daughter in law is due any day and I got message from my son there going to induce labor on Thursday. I ask if any thing wrong and he said no and then I ask why they were going to induce labor. And there wasn't any reason why.
I thought a baby born a week on either side of due date is considered on time.

Well at our pagan camp out we painted rocks and I painted something for the wheel of the year. Our holidays and also called SABBATS and I painted a rock what I thought a symbol that represent 8 pagan celebration
We also work on our wands. Mine is made of maple and I'm calling her "Duchess" and I still need to finish my wand.


A brief photo for wordless wednesday.

For a the letter B I'm using my "book of shadow" a book of shadow is a pagan "recipes book" or a "how to book" and every book shadow fits each pagan different. There no right or wrong way of doing one. There also called Grimoire book.
Mine pretty boring and I had a hard time deciding what I'm going to put on the cover of my book of shadow...I'm going to draw a picture of the WHEEL OF YEAR
Confession time...I don't keep up on mine like I should.

If you like to take part any of these three socials though blog I'm leaving a link to each and every one...HODGE PODGE WEDNESDAYWORDLESS WEDNESDAY and ABC WEDNESDAY

Coffee is on
 

27 comments:

  1. Hari Om
    you were right to question the induction of birth... I think a lot of gynaes/hospitals get antsy and worry about litigations and such like. There was an investigation here not long ago about the number of caesaerians being performed; no sound medical reason, just 'more convenient'. Babies have become like any other accessory of life it seems! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The due date is the 18th. The 19th is one day afterwards. I could see maybe considering dueing something after the 23rd. But if there a medical reason for baby or mother I can see caesaerians...My other daughter law was late and to find out the little one was breached and ended up having a caesarian...

      Delete
    2. Four days past my due date and I wanted to be induced. The doctor would have agreed. Fortunately I went into labor, and it became a moot point.

      Delete
  2. Your wordless wednesday picture is gorgeous. Congratulations on your new grandchild!
    Jan
    Laughter and Consistency

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like the smell of alpine fir. I don't know how to a smell app. I would make one

      Delete
  3. My mother (who was a labor and delivery nurse) said that full-term is anything over 36 weeks. They'd induce if it looked like the baby wasn't doing well in utero. I'm not sure why they'd schedule the induction, but I know it happens.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The painted rocks are so pretty :)
    I hope the new grandchild arrives safely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classical, boring, niche, techno, not very popular at weddings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I am a pagan at heart.
    Inducing is a way for the hospital to make more money.
    I am not a fan...
    I love your painted rocks and would love to see a picture of 'Duchess' and learn more about Paganism.

    Thanks for sharing!

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They didn't induced labor. I had to be induce on my first one and second one I didn't. My second was a lot easier.
      Coffee is on

      Delete
  7. I’m loving how you painted the rocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm imagining the forest that could be created from all the pine cones. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alpine fir cones are one of my favors

      Delete
  9. The painted stones are really cute !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love those painted rocks nice pics :-)

    Have a tanfastic weekend and thanks for pirouetting by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The rocks are cute :-)
    Hope by now Mother and Baby are doing fine and there was no serious reason for induction.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice chosen word for B... would never have thought it myself ;-)

    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
    ♫ M e l ☺ d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/23-B

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a question: when did emoticons turn into/get replaced by emojis??

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ten years ago doesn't seem that long ago to me, but when I think about it, I lived in a different town and focused on raising my kids. Much has changed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was suprise how much change in ten years

      Delete
  15. Love the painted rocks, such a lovely idea :) Thanks for linking up to The Wednesday Link Up.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've done music for a wedding only once. You need a LOT of the familiar.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really like your site and content so much,thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward for more posts.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  18. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...