Saturday, July 21, 2018

Now I Completed And Maybe Later


This morning Murphy and I did up some pickle beets, fresh out of the garden. The beet tops didn't get toss we froze up 4 quarts and end up with 6 pints of pickled beets.

Looks like our green beans will be on fairly soon. Been picking raspberries.
Breakfast tommorow will be pancake with blueberries which I bought and for topping we will be using the raspberries from our garden

So Murphy and I took of some bolts and washer off the screws from the re-bar in our cement step from going from out side to our basement. Got remove.

Then after the canning and such. We went to town and took care of things like. Depositing my pay check. Then we went up the north hill and got some building supplies for our deck.
As we were at Badger Building Supplies I hide on rocks I painted for our pagan group, and left it at Badger Building supplies.
Then on the way back home we stop in at Super one and got some food.

Pagan usual don't push for members. I believe most of us slow our coming out of closet. So the few rocks I did up I put on back our group name "Spairfiterea" and if those our curious about our group can go on line. But on each rock I put the sabbats (holiday)  that matches it and those with any pagan knowledge can put the clue together.
I have no desire to shovel my faith down any one thoart. I get irritate when the Jehovah Witnesses knock on my door. But I'm nice to them.
But there seekers always. I recall being a seeker and being a lone.

Well I start to paint pair of rocks. One I'm doing an alligator on it. I thought of painting rocks for my grand daughter Claudia.
I thought 26 hand painted rocks of something of each letter of the alphabet would be nice.
Then a few to hide around. The other rock I will but an artichoke.

I just got two more ball of fabric to finish up on Liz crochet rag rug. I know I could be done with it less then a week.
Since I got paid I need to pay some bills, well I'm getting info from my insurance company and what they will pay and what is my  responsibility.
Then also do up  my bullet journal I forgot complete week in July, the week of 15 thought the 21st this week.

Coffee is on


11 comments:

  1. I think painted alphabet rocks for Claudia is a great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we see the painted rocks when you're done? That would be fun.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your granddaughter would love the painted rocks Dora, you've given me an idea for my own grandchildren ✨ Sounds like you are leaving quite a trail of rocks around,would be fun to see the reactions when they are found. Love pickled beets, had some today ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blueberry pancakes? What time should I be there? 😉

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous12:41 PM

    Hey! Ms Dora, haven't been around in awhile. Thought I would say Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love pickled beets and love that they came from your garden. I used to grow a "salad" garden. Everything I wanted in my salad came from my garden. It felt good to eat what I grew. - I'd love to see all of your painted rocks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The joys of summer. I hope the pickling wasn't too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never done any pickling or canning, but I remember how it heated up the house when my grandma made her dill pickles and canned green beans. The pancakes sound delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a big fan of beetroot. What do you eat them with?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The painted rocks sound a good idea.

    Well done with the pickling!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank You for sharing your article, This is an interesting & informative blog. It is very useful for the developer like me.

    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...