Monday, July 02, 2018

Canterbury We Have Problem

Ultra Blog Challenge mention it was a good way to connect with bloggers of the past. Start blogging in 2005
I went back in blogger time, to seek those who still are blogging. Knowing I wasn't going to connect with everyone.
It seem no one from 2005 was still blogging. But my first fine was from 2006
GLOBAL LOVE THINK TANK and still in 2006 I came across KT CATS POST, well also BARBARAH. Then in 2007 I came across 5 MINUTES FOR MOM and the last one is a Canadian blogger TEENA IN TORONTO

I have wonder why some continue blogging. For me I just simple enjoy it.

As I was looking for those who continue there blog, which wasn't easy. Reading back though some of my very first post. Statement time..."It been an interesting adventure" 
It seem those who first comment could probably fall under the category of "Spam".
Although I ran into some blogs and even my self, did host a blogger event. One old blogger host a bunny swap. We exchange a little bit of Easter though snail mail.
Then there was tour of homes. We took picture of our home and post them on our blog page. And visit homes all over the world, though different blogs.
For me I use to host a scavenger hunt during the sabbats and the esbats.
There were plenty more.
But to me the most important thing in blogging, is to have fun.

Work went and took Regis to library in Sandpoint. But before that we went to Walmart I got a few items for our pagan camp out.
Then very last place we stop was the dollar store. I end up with two items. One was a container to put supplies in for rock painting, which is going to be part of pagan camp out.
And for personal use a white out.

I did get a walk in before I went to work, I walk up to the fourth power pole, and back home. Which took about 20 minutes.
Once it stop raining, and it was pouring. I end up walking around couple of small buildings.
Breakfast...2 slice bacon, 1 egg, and bagel
Lunch...Peanut butter Jelly Sandwich, cherries, strawberries, and slice of cheese.
Dinner...hamburger helper and swiss chard out of our garden.
Also Cookies.
.
This is pile of wood from our old deck, off the side of our home. Which will be haul to land field.
Murphy picked some strawberries and gave some to our neighbors.

The other day walking cross our front yard were two turkey hens and there flock of chicks.

Coffee is on

5 comments:

  1. Hi Peppy thanks for you post and the virtual coffee. I love that yo are trying to reconnect with you fellow bloggers. Some just need some prodding to get back on track. I've been a blogger for about 10 years and even I take a long break every now and then. Don't give up on them! Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea with the homes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It would be interesting to see how long some people have been blogging. Some bloggers just kind of stop one day and you never have any idea what happened to them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Turkeys? OMG. Your neighbors are turkeys?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...