Saturday, June 16, 2018

When Does It Just Pop In


Actual I'm coming a long with the crochet rag rug. I believe I have one more ball of fabric to cut. I might do the last fabric ball tomorow.
Then I should have enough to finish it off.
Then after that I need to finish up Sawyer and Betty locker hook rug.
I will then have my goals of left over project done. Not saying I don't have other projects to finish up.

This up coming Christmas I believe I'm going to make hot pot holders. And for my grand daughter Claudia I'm going to paint her own set of ABC rocks
I found this woven basket. at the good will. Well when I saw at first it had a set of children tea set. I wasn't interested in the tea set.
So I just left it and the Liz got it for me, with out the tea set.
I'm add painted rocks and giving Claudia her own personal painted rocks, this coming Yule.

Clueless where this ideal came from. From some stange reason I want to make neck ties.
Well I'm about ready to start making my next three tarot cards.
First one will be the seven of cups.
Some cards come easy for me. And each card I have a different reaction.
Question time....What was the last ideal you had just appeared out of blue?....

Today our pagan group meant at Sandpoint for a B.S section. We getting to ready to have our annual camp out.
Then next Sunday is anther organization meeting for our PAGAN PRIDE and which will be held around the fall equinox or those who are south of the equator will be spring equinox.

Almost the entire week I forgot to use my fit bit zip. Today I got it on and I didn't make my goal of 7,500 steps and I got in 5,872

Coffee is on






9 comments:

  1. I love that little basket. I would put a cushion in it and maybe my cat would use it as a bed instead of sleeping on my bed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The basket isn't all that big. I'm guessing it might of been a lunch buckets

      Delete
  2. You have a lot of projects going on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tend to put to many irons on the fire.

      Delete
  3. I get random ideas when walking the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the projects. One ends, another begins. I keep a list. It's a long list. Some things are near to completion, others have only just begun.

    I get out-of-the-blue ideas all the time. If I can't link them to something, they fade from memory.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...