Friday, February 02, 2018

WorK Day Been A Little Off

Regis is home from his hip replacement. I put the request for more hours. Time they get the paper work done and he won't need the hours.
Well I just leave it at that.

I did a little wonder around Sandpoint and stop in at SANDPOINT CHOCOLATE BEAR and bought some chocolate.

Something in life one can say "it's all relative" compare to what. I stop in at a local artist coop like thing in the same block of the chocolate bear.
I wonder how people price there arts and crafts to sell. There items in there are quite familiar to each and the prices was so far from each other.

When I have time I mange to work on the rugs. Now for the rag rug I been connecting strips of blue. I cut strips from a full size bed sheet. We have two queen and one twin size bed.
Then the locker hook I'm just working. It seem I work on when star trek is on.

Heading to Spokane to a Imbolc celebration but on by SQUIRRELLY PRODUCTION.  Some of you know I been making my own tarot cards, slow going. Although I critzise my own art and craft skills. There's a post on facebook asking people to bring there tarot cards, and in the comment section I ask if it ok to bring the cards, I've done so far.

I have my imbolc altar up
This time I did a simple one. Well usual mine are fairly simple.
Decide to use each color of the rainbow.
Red...represent passion
Orange...represent expession
Yellow...represent flexibity
Green...represent growth
Blue...represent focus
Indigo...represent diginity
Violet...represent knowledge.


Got up in morning to take a photo of the end of month eclipes. I guess I will let you to your own opinion on it.

Coffee is on

6 comments:

  1. I like your altar with the rainbow of candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Yes your altar is lovely - and the eclipse photo shows the Moon Man running!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That chocolate looks dangerous! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chocolate looks amazing. I need to get up to Sandpoint. It's been years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm, chocolate...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The altar is lovely Dora, love the coloured candles and what they represent! I'm sure a wee bit of choccy now and then won't do any harm, well that's my theory and I'm sticking to it 😀

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...