Monday, April 17, 2017

Thoughts About The Week Ahead

Thought I get a post up before I head out. Today I have work and my quilting class. I won't be home til later.
I was about veggies at Easter dinner. The strange thing is nothing was offered or even fruit which was strange usual something is offered.
Last week my calorie account I want to aveage about 2,022. But during last week my calorie actual average 2,069 as one can see a little over.
This up coming week I'm going to aveage my calorie intake for day to 1,997. Down by 25.

So Thursday Liz will coming home. Her bus doesn't come intil Thursday in Courd'alene at six in evening.
In a lot of way it been like mini vacation. But I have to say her core is good.
Not much more to say but it trying to rain here. So Murphy went and spread fertilzer on the place.

Coffee is on

Editor note...I forgot about Daisy and her link on the right hand side of the blog.



6 comments:

  1. Good time to spread fertilizer! Ha Ha!
    For every 3,500 calories you don't consume of the ones your body needs to fuel itself, you lose a pound. Hard to believe, after it's so easy to put them on, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you'll be very busy again

    ReplyDelete
  3. A busy day for happy people.
    Wouldn't it be boring if we had
    nothing to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hari OM
    Have a brilliant day! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a lovely day ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, busy days. Them's good days.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...