It been a while since I post any heavy duty stuff. A few positive comment. Sure a lot of angry people out there.
Statement time...I'm talking about facebook
But I'm not closing my account. Thinking of doing a fewer post, and will return on the 24th for little more posting. See a pattern there.
It was APRIL 11th. That I place ten question and looking for single word answer. So I thought this would be a good place to put the next ten question, single word answer please if you want to play.
- The river in your town? Kootenai
- The nearest place that have population between 5,000 and 10,000 people? Sandpoint
- Explain your present mood by a vegetable? Nothing
- How activity are you on wide world net? Much
- Middle number of your weight? two
- What gives you joy? giving
- Your moms mom given name? Olive
- What don't you know how to do? Knit
- What do you drink the first thing in morning? Coffee
- What an odd food you grow in your garden? Sunflower sprouts (sorry couldn't do it one word)
Well from this point up I'll post this on my facebook page. And what else I'll post who knows. A lease I don't.
Which I never heard of. As yesterday I said I face and issue with paper clutter. Even if I have an files it seem I never get them to proper file.
I would write on piece of paper what I want to accomplish on daily bases. If I got 80% complete I felt it was a good day.
Now since I work. I have very little control of my life. I still handle the money. Confession time...I would like Murphy handle the money half of the year, and me the other half.
Not sure how I feel about the bullet journal. Or if I had one would I actual do it. Love to cut down on the paper clutter.
Confession time...I was going to say a lot. But maybe that not the word. I have paper clutter because of snail mail writing to my pen pals. I tend to get items from thrift store to write letter and just not take care of it....Question time....what your thoughts on bullet journal?
A little more. First thing is reminder of Daisy on link on the right hand side of my blog...”Daisy Teeth” cleaning.
I been doing FIT DAY and made a choice on Friday I will weigh my self at home and record it. Then after T.O.P.S which is on Tuesday I will record it. So my first Friday weigh in I'm at 220.25 (99) 2.75 (1.25) lost.
Coffee is on