Saturday, October 08, 2016

There Will Always Be Causulties


Actual my hubby and I don't have a our married spats all that often. Since we been married over 30 years people have ask if we every had any spats or disagreement.
Well last night he and I had a spat. Couldn't tell what exactly start it or if anything was settle. But he piss me off bad enough the dinning room table got broke.
Bart and Molly stop by. They found out I basically tossed the table at Murphy.
Bart said "Over the years I knew better to piss off mom and usual there were causalities"

Our little community put on a fantastic quilt show. And to find out there starting a quilt club here. Quilting is one thing is on my bucket list to do. I got all the fabric to make my grand daughter Claudia a quilt.
I notice this up coming December that there offering a beginning quilting class at MOOSE COUNTRY QUILTS .
So hopeful things will work out I can take the class.

Looks like my son Sawyer and his wife Betty is trying there dogie and kitty Scarf in CENTRAL POINT Oregon.
Maybe once I get retired I can do a few craft show. But there always E BAYAMAZONETSYART FIRESHOPIFY and possible others.

I thought I did ok when I came to eating yesterday. The day isn't done. But so far I had biscuits with sausage gravy. It been a while since I done any biscuits and gravy.
Lunch clean out the fridge of spaghetti.
My friend Alice went with me to quilt show in town. She takes care of Libby. Sort of a foster type of thing.
Before we left I made a promise I would stop by and get a bag of Frito's for Libby. I was surprise the cost of them.
I do like to keep my word. So I had two of them.
A bowl of grapenuts, with brown rice syrup, and spoonful of peanut butter.

We're waiting for the rain to let up. Maybe we can do a little bit of harvest in garden.

Coffee is on


5 comments:

  1. Tossed the dining room table at him, huh? Wow, you were angry.

    Pretty quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You tossed a dining table?? I can lift a chair, but no way can I lift a table. Wow.
    Those quilts are lovely, I really like the one with the birds and flowers centres with the green border.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    ...maybe that dragon gave you ideas??? &*> Anger is a weird beast, often rising at the wrong place and the wrong time. As long as no broken bones and egos resettled, move along... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, those quilts are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10:30 AM

    I hope you are able to get into quilting Dora. I make quilts all the time but it's very difficult to do the ones that I see in books, on my sewing machine. Definitely need a quilting machine to get some of them done or hand quilting.. Don't know if I have time for that. Right now I'm working on rag quilts and I absolutely love the simplicity of those and I like the look when they're all done. My next goal in quilting is to do a "quilt as you go" quilt.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...