weight lost and walking

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Brain Is More Clear Earlier

Had something in mind what I want to post and I know it wasn't about the potato salad we had with our left over chicken.
Or about the ginger ale I bought. I bought a six pack of Henry Weinhard HARD SODA. Sure can taste the ginger but a bit sweet for me.
Sort of remind me of corn syrup.

Well I can tell a bit about my genealogy work I been doing. I was working on my dad side the Witherell. And now switch back to the Shirley side. My Mothers mother.
I guess we all can have our prejudice in our lives.
It seem this line is real prejudice do to economical. Those who have some means usual quite a bit versus those who don't.
It like searching two different family. Noble and the servants with the same surname.
I can't yet prove it but I believe they were Irish Immigrants who live in Philadelphia TENEMENT HOUSING

Yesterday we sure had the wind blew last night. Quite a bit of branches in our yard. One can see the flower bed below my window had a bit of roughness.

My friend LaWalla came back on the job. She had to quite for a while. Her mom died the first part of January and she due a small inheritance, which should pay off her credit cards.
But only that happens she will take most of Liz hours which is 15 a week.
LaWalla doesn't want to do any driving. so for Liz appointment I will take her.
What LaWalla would like to do once she pays off her credit card is to pay is to work two days a month.
So she could keep her account with the company. If you let laps to much. You'd have to fill out a application which is quite length.
Opinion time....The application one fills out for in home care our starting pay should be close to $20 an hour.
 Since my friend drives from Troy Mt I could complete understand not wanting to drive 34 miles and 5 out to Liz places. Let just say it 80 miles round trip.
A friend is letting her sleep out in the trailer so she doesn't need to drive back to Troy. She'll do her 15 hour shift in two days.

                                                  Coffee is on

2 comments:

S. J. Qualls said...

We had a rain in the night, too. Staying gloomy and still threatening.
At least the gas prices are not as high as they could be for your friend, LaWalla.

Liz A. said...

I don't blame her for not wanting to drive out for all that.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin Share on Facebook