Monday, November 02, 2015

Not Big Steps

     I know it doesn't look like much been done. But I did complete two projects: when it comes to the bed.
Got rid of all the trash and put away the items that I know where they belong.
In the next few days I will go farther along on the bed.

I'm leaning strongly sell this book case at the yard sale, in 2016. We have a weird shape cabinet that should fit in there.

I figure I needed to get back on track when it came to eating. Breakfast one egg, 2 potatoes on the small size, and 2 links. Lunch was one burrito,
As for naughty food. I decide to toss the dice and what every number came up. That's how many piece of Hershey kiss, two was it.
Did a lot better when it came to water

Murphy and I took out anther birch. Which will be a good wood when it becomes super cold. 
At this point it wasn't.
On the average the temp been on the warm side. Usual by now we had a few snow flakes in yard, not this year.
A friend of ours move back. John was living in Milwaukee. 


                                                                     Coffee is on 

4 comments:

  1. Just re-discovered an old favorite "naughty food" you might like to try, Peppy. Whenever red grapes or blue berries are on sale, buy an extra bag. Wipe them clean with a paper towel and spread them on wax paper on baking sheets, then freeze. Some folks sprinkle a little confectioner's sugar on them before eating, but I like them plain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Small steps can definitely make a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made a good start. Now, you have to complete the tasks you've set for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a neat place by moving. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...