Monday, September 21, 2015

Just Finish and Then Starting

        Just finish up my two purple dish cloth I been crochet. Now just started a turquoise ones. Each pair I try to a little different stitching. This one is posse to have an X look to it. But at this point I can
see little flowers forming.,
 Placing two double crochet in one stitch and every other one.
I got more cotton yarn and for the life of me I can't find it.

     After I got done with work Murphy and I went and to some harvesting of gardening. Picked some peppers, tomatoes, and cantaloupe.
Did up the dishes.
Murphy is still having trouble with his back.

     Not saying my husband have a terrible disease. I was looking out for a possible raining day. At our present time I work a little over 24 hours a week and take home every other week. $528 and Murphy Social Security check is $780 a month. But since I'm under 60 and if something happen to him. I can't get benefits of any sort. And that the way life is.
I figure to make ends met I would have to add anther 10 hours a week, total of 34 hours.
It doesn't mean I'll have to take on anyone who treats me like crap. So I'll keep my ears and eye open for a little more time.

       Now for news about my offsprings. Sawyer and Betty just got back from a two week holiday. One week they visited the east coast of the united states. The New England States. The off to Iceland drove around the entire Island.
I promise Bart and Molly I wouldn't let the cat out of the bag. Finely they gave me permission. I'm going to be a "Grandma" it due March 27th. But babies come when there ready.
Sunday Bart and Molly is taking off to Maui for not quite two weeks.

            I had my ancestry DNA done. I was told that my dad mother Elise family was French and Indian. Well there no Indian or French.
My results are as fellow...39% Great Britain, 34% Western Europe, 14% Irish, 7% Iberian peninsula, 4% Scandinavia, 2% Italy/Grece, and trace regional 6%  

                                                       Coffee is on

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...