Thursday, June 04, 2015

Ugh Now It The Battery

I was planning to post what I picked up at huckleberries, our local variety store is closing. I picked up quite a few items and this time the majority of items I got was for me. Yes, I'm self center.

Well my eating wasn't still had I consider top notch. I don't know why my husband buy all of this crap.
Breakfast bacon, eggs, and pototoes
Lunch (late) Veggie type of burger with cheese melted.
Dinner Pork Chops, Mac and Cheese, Corn. And I swore I wouldn't eat anther thing that came out of the box.
Blueberries to snack on.

Well my friend Liz got the wording right for our up coming summer solstice celebration

 The plan for Summer Solstice aka Litha:
We will be having a late afternoon potluck, ritual, socializing (of course), and drumming.
Place: Smith Lake North of Bonners Ferry
Date: June 20, 2015
Time: 3:00 til it ends or we get thrown out....late
Hosted by: Spairfiterea
So if anyone wishes to come out earlier than 3:00 the company will be welcomed.
Potluck luck delegations:
A-F....desserts
G-M....main dishes
N-R....salads
S-Z.... Oh Crap that's what's been forgotten.
Will post flier a little later. I need to get them done.
Paper plates, silverware, and firewood will be provided.

I'm doing up the fliers.

Batteries are dead in my camera 

1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...