Friday, June 26, 2015

To Whom It My Concern

Dear Cup of Coffee.
       Yesterday I came across a blog post and her blog post start...DEAR BLOG. I never kept any type of journal or diary when I was young. Well cup of coffee "personal I was so afraid my father would of found it,"
The man profile people into there category. Just like my Aunt Eve. Anther thing Cup of Coffee "And if my dad did get hold of it, how would he use it against me"
Cup of Coffee I need to confess a little here...I don't trust either my Aunt Eve or my Dad.
My dad been pass on since 1977 and my Aunt I avoid like the plaque.
I've talked to a few people who kept diaries I believe Ann Frank was "Dear Kitty" my friend Pasty and her diary start of as "Dear Piece Of Paper"

    Isn't It Wonderful that now people of the same sex can marry each other. It about time. Cup of Coffee I want to ask a question... Why are people slow about taking on change
Actual I'm looking forward for possible attending some same sex marriage. Can't approve it by me but I wonder about my cousin Thaddeus if he isn't "gay"
Rest of life I just might wonder. I'm sure won't ask and it doesn't matter.
Let me make an statement...My cousin Thaddeus has a lot more ethical then our Aunt Eve"

   Today I went and have a spot remove from my back and it being send off to some lab. I'll know the results some time next week.
Eating been more in line. Today it sort of my no meat or low meat day. I don't eat pork, chicken, or beef.
Breakfast I had some steel cut oats with a mixture of nuts.
Lunch I stop in at Super One and got a nice green salad and for protein I add some blue cheese, feta cheese, and sunflower seeds.
Dinner some people might even consider my way of eating is quite snobby. Shrimp, salad with blue cheese dressing, and mac and cheese.
Snack wise a blue berry yogurt and small container of tapioca pudding.
Plus I got a good walk in today.

Took Adrain about town. He had some small errands to run.

Coffee is on


1 comment:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...