Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Treat or Treat.

I tried my hand at making a “Happy Mail Folder” and mine is quite dull compare to some of them. As you can take a glance what is posted at pinterested HAPPY MAIL it's ideals to make your snail mail more eye apealing.

Front. As you can see it a collage.

Left hand side...3 post cards, paid .50¢ each a total of $1.50. Also add a few stickers, and my first every ATC.(Artist Trading Card)


Right hand side...It has FRIENDSHIP BOOK which she will need to start off . Then I also sent one to a pen pal friend in Maine for her to send off.
Each of my friendship book has 3 sheets of paper and hopeful they both return to her and she will end up with 6 new friends.
Also put in 2 blank note cards with stamps that she can use when ever. The very last items is a little note from me.
I went and picked up a few items for one of my pen pal just because.

Did ok for eating. Not all of my water in or didn't take my walk either. Yesterday Sunday I plan to be naughty and have one treat. Just for that day. I was in super one and standing in check out stand and sure had a strong desire to have a candy bar. 
But in morning when I was picking up the items for my pen pal just because package. No desire for a candy bar.

It good to live and learn.

Coffee is on 

3 comments:

  1. People still snail mail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Alice and you can put a search in google and or facebook. Something will come up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative - and very nice that you still have pen pals in this age of technology! I'm sure they appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...