Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Pleased With The Results

I know mention about the challenge we're doing in our local T.O.P.S group. Everyone decided to continue on with it.
Everyone in group lost except one lady. I end up with a 1 ½ pound lost. Well we're running the challenge until Easter with is the 5th of April and our weigh in is the 7th.
There is 10 things one can earn points...keep a food journal (1pt)....each 20 minute of cardio exercise is worth (1pt)....10 minute strength exercise (1pt).....8 glasses of water (1pt).....eat a health breakfast(1pt).....eat 3 clean meals (up to 3 pts. One for each meal)....No eating after 7pm (1pt)....3 serving of fruits/veggies...saying no to a craving or a temptation....(unlimited pts! Everytime you resist a craving)...Positivity/gratitude statement (1pts).
Well considering it got off to rough start. I did all of them except two of them which is strength exercise and craving one.
Confession time...I'm going the craving one a little different that it would benefit me more. If I go all day with out having a sugary, salty and or fatty snack then I'll mark it.

I stop in at work and had a one cookie and a piece of peanut butter chocolate fudge. I wasn't to happy with my husband having a fettuccine Alfredo for lunch. It has over 35% salt in it. But I did have a hot meal when I got home.

 
Yesterday I hung the ceramic ornament and sprayed a sealer on it. I bought the bisque at POTTERY BUG some time ago. I was wondering how ceramic shops were ran since I had mine. Which would be about 22 years ago.

Remember I told you that I was going though some boxes in basement. I started going though, I'm using the blue tote of items I want to keep. Mange to get though two boxes.

Every Effect Is Worth The Final Results.

Coffee is on

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...