Tuesday, February 03, 2015

It Was Right Where I Put It

ENERGY ASSISTANCE  is the only so called government program, Murphy and I qualify for.
The energy assistant bases on three months of income. For two people it's $5,899.00. We made $5,489.16. Petty darn close a $409 difference.
I hope we aren't wasting our time and get something like $15 bucks. I briefly talk to the lady who helps you with applying for energy assistant and she thought we should get around $200.00.
If it over $50 I guess it worth our time to run into Bonners Ferry and apply for it.
The main reason I bought up about going to energy assistants was a few days ago I got all the paper worked lined up. Thought I put in a safe place.
Then yesterday morning (February 2, 2015) I thought I put in safe and easy place. Well I couldn't find it. So I stop in place that does energy assistants and had to admit. I was stupid and put it up so good and now I could find my pay stubs.
They change my appointment until next Monday the 9th in morning. Any way they over booked. So that day I have to have Carrie in to Sandpoint for her doctor appointment. So Murphy will be handling it.

I finely had the change and start to walk. I didn't even cough once. But I still feel tight in the chest. I went for a walk by my friend Alice neighborhood.
It wasn't much of a walk, 508 steps.

The 3rd a little later on in morning will be my weigh in at T.O.P.S. When I miss I go off track but I had this nasty cough and didn't want to cough and hack on anyone. Since I help weigh people in and I'm face to face with people.
So I''m crossing my finger for just pound gain. But who knows.

Guess what soon as I got home I found all my back pay stubs I need for energy assistants

Coffee is on

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...