Monday, February 16, 2015

Got Right Back On

Valentine day I didn't except to do all that well and even lost count on my T.O.P.S challenge. But Sunday I got right back on it.

Murphette stay the night. Saturday to Sunday. Let her shower. Sunday afternoon we went out on oak street to see about getting Murphette a room.
He rent room to homeless vets. He deputies them and have the do guard duty. Well he went on in on about bunch of bullshit. He didn't set well with me.
I told Murphette I help her out twice and I would let her stay until Wednesday. She drove off. Anyhow she has two daughter and one step son living here in the area. I don't mine helping someone but I sure not in to enabling them. If I kept put her up every time she makes poor choices they will just continue. I've made poor choices and still do but I learn from them.

Fried eggs and potatoes, with a sausage patty. Had piece of toast with peanut butter and slice strawberries. Look like dinner I'm having a bake potato with 2 teaspoon of dressing, chicken, and salt with vinegar dressing.

I'm still taking part a month of letters. My next letter is heading to Solveija.

It better to give and to receive.


Coffee is on   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...