Friday, January 16, 2015

Out On Far End Of Bonners Ferry.

The weather actual was pretty good. Which I thought it would be a good day to try to finish walking on the south end of Bonners Ferry.
I believe across the high way 95 is about two shorter street in the city of Bonners Ferry. All last year I walk most all the street on south end of Bonners Ferry.
There a few side ones that I didn't get to. But still plan to at a later date.

Confession time..I almost forgot about Sky Watch. I was hoping for more specular clouds. It was an over cast all day. A lease it wasn't snowing or raining on my walk. I don't like slush. I hope some of you can take gander at some other SKY pictures

Yesterday I ate vegetarian all day. No meat! If your wondering if we're coming a full time vegetarian. Simple way of putting it “No”
But personal I would like to do it one or two days a week.
I only seen one person who looked health as vegetation. Who is my friend LaWalla. Most of them I've seen are heavier then me and their flesh tone tend to be grayish.
Not healthy looking at all.
Us as human we have  Incisors, canines, premolars, molars, and Third molars. Take a look at our TEETH So in entire picture of the world we are OMNIVORE But I'm not sure what is the best for our digestion system. For the size we are, we have a long digestion system.
There most be a reason for this.
Well last night dinner I did up some lentils and add veggies like onion, celery, can of tomatoes, carrots grate it that is, hot and sweet peppers. Oh I almost forgot the slice zucchini.
But for a little extra protein I cooked an egg in it. For carb there was rice in it.
I tried to have a middle eastern flair so for seasoning Cayenne pepper, turmeric, cardamon, and salt which I need to watch. I tend to hold water.

Coffee is on



1 comment:

  1. Hey we don't get to choose our skies. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...