Tuesday, January 06, 2015

It Not Going To Put a Cramp In My Life Style.

During the night of Jan 5th I woke to new snow, we got about 12 inches. We had about 9 inches before that.
So everything is slow.
The mail using runs around noon here. Murphy shovel out path ways around the place. After work I shovel out our mailbox.

Not expecting anything important in mail. Every so often the mail people will stick a note in everyone box. Telling what is your responsibility with your box.
One thing I haven't yet figure out how our county, Boundary. Manage there plowing. I live on a dead end road. Not the main county drag.
This morning right off they plowed out our part of county road. I drove out this morning heading to work.
When I got pass my Aunt Eve place taking a right heading toward the highway. Nothing was done the last part of the road.
The only thing I can figure the person who was driving the snow plow didn't like someone on that road.
The people I work for is from Kentucky. Live a lot place though out United States. I didn't expect them to remove any snow. Well they did moved a spot for there little dog to do there business.
So I shovel out around there mini van and a path out to there trash can.


Coffee is on

3 comments:

  1. Well, a dog isn't going to let them NOT make a place to go, right? I hope you charged them for the plowing. As to your little stretch of road getting plowed, count yourself lucky. Most of the side streets where I live never see a plow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good exercise shoveling snow but take it easy. lots of canadians have heart attacks shoveling the stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billy. Plenty of American also have heart attack shoveling snow.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...