Thursday, December 11, 2014

Not Showing Up Til Later

I thought Hubby and I would be on one of the first flight out Spokane heading to visit our son Sawyer and his wife Betty in Medford Oregon
She works for Horizon airline. There contented with Alaskan. So it was plan that she was going to fly up and spend the night in Spokane.
But she been at work and the flight was delay some place in California. Because of storms that been hitting the west coast.
Now it looks like we will leave Spokane between 10 and noon.


Coffee is on

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your travels. I love to fly and travel. Next trip to see my daughter in Hawaii. It's an 11 hour trip by air from here. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, March 27, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  We got the plugs fixed in the pick-up, which cost us $261.09. The last time we did a set of plugs, it was under $80.00. But I'm glad i...