Monday, July 14, 2014

None There Are Pure Irish

We had a family reunion down on the pond. My Aunt Eve place. I believe this was the McCalmont place in Ireland.
But the ones I know spell it McCalmant. Not sure how many was there. But I would guess 50 or so. Last year we had over a 100 that attend it.
The oldest was 87 and youngest was 2 or 3.
A few drove over from the west coast.
Plenty of food, stories, and just plain bull flung all over the place. But all in all.


All of with the surname of McCalmant have our own personality. Good or Bad not even going to say.
I think it would be interesting to do 20 or so different group picture at a reunion and see how each group compare. Such as...
By the decades...under 10, 11 though 19, in their 20's, 30's and so forth.
One who learn to play an music instrument
Those who consider them self liberal, and one for the conservative.
Those who married in family
Do some group by income.
Those who consider them centric and non.
Even a picture of those who know how to tap dance.
And so forth.

To me it would be interesting in seeing how each of the groups would play out. I know there would be family members who wouldn't take part.
Our family like any other family has dirt swept under the carpet.
Some people believe to keep there head buried in the Sand. Live a lie by lying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CR4foGtRX5k

Not sure how DENNIS MCCALMONT is related

Enjoy....Coffee is ON  

2 comments:

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 18, 2024: This Is What Happened

  I was surprised that there weren't any letters to the Editor of the  BONNERS FERRY HERALD.  I guess they got it all out on social med...