Thursday, June 26, 2014

Kindred Spirit Journal Place At Cafes

The story of KINDRED SPIRIT MAILBOX  was quite moving to me. The secret that people wrote for over a quarter of century. There confession, dreams, hopes, sadness, joy and every know human emotion one may experience in life.
Now the journal are collection at North Carolina Wilmington.  Statement time...It would be nice if the university had them publish and the sell of these book would go to local charity (food bank)
Clueless why Frank Nesmith and formal girl friend put a mailbox middle of some remote area. Confession time...Sometime my ideal and thoughts just come out of the blue.

It hit me in my soul. I know I won't get to every nook and corner of the world. Not even close.
I got a notebook, pen, and plastic sleeve....wrote on the front of sleeve....”Please write and or draw in this Kindred Spirit Journal and return it to sleeve”
When Qunella and I met for our coffee and chat. Not saying at this time, which little cafe in BONNERS FERRY  I left it at.
Next month I need to take a trip in to Sandpoint and I'm leaving a kindred journal in small cafe. After I leave it. I'll let the world know were both of them our at.

 One can keep hope or finger cross. That other will place and note book in plastic sleeve with a note book. Others can write to Kindred Spirit.

Coffee is on

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a neat idea, your kindred spirit books. Some friends of mine keep "friendship books" they send to their penpals all over the world, and sometomes to strangers as well. Oh, and do you know "Post Secret" - http://postsecret.com/ - I like it very much. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diandra...never heard of a friend ship book.
    I resent start a traveling story.

    I just found zip code to bird Island (Sunset Beech NC) I'm send a little note card.

    I've seen something like post secret

    Coffee is on

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:10 PM

    how about a cup of hot, strongly brewed tea?

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful header picture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mom of nine..I like Earl Grey

    Billy P...I didn't want my garden in. Sure what a beautiful sun rise

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, March 18, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I decided to give up on the book I was trying to read:  COLLECTIVE WISDOM.  I even started to wonder if it was a MISANDRY. Or maybe the w...